Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

JennyDiva

Even though what Kanye said was true (there was no way Taylor Swift should have one), it was very ignorant how he went about doing it. This is a perfect case of when keepin it real goes wrong. But I have to ask is it what he said that was so wrong or who he said it to? If he would have said the same thing to someone like Eminem or 50 Cent whould people be so upset? And I wish people would stop using the BLACK thing to explain why he did it. Its not a BLACK thing, its an ignorant thing. What really pisses me off about the whole thing was that the night was supposed to be a tribute to the greatest who ever did it, Michael Jackson. But now everyone is more concerned about this Taylor Swift who aint been in the industry ten minutes. Michael dealt with far worse in his career. Taylor will get over it. RIP MJ

JP

I now officially LOVE Kelly Clarkson. Way to go. Class act.

Mitch

Kanye's mom ain't dead. That b*tch is just hiding from him.

Dixie

I see another episode of South Park with guest "star" Kanye West in the making.

Kristel Dawn

nicely and welldone said Kelly... amen to that!!!!hope we will never see "Kanye West" face ever again!!!! pls. banned him..... we don't need someone like him... misserable a$$hole...

Hope

Shut up Kelly you fatass bitch.

h8r

He's officially as big of a douche bag as Perez Hilton. So for all you freaks out there:

Who'd you rather?

Kanye or Perez?

Shelia

To bad his mama is dead, she needs to be slapped for raising a jackass kid with no manners, and all of you kanye lovers, he does have a right to say whatever he wants, but no one has the right to embarass a teenager in front of millins of viewers. I hope your career tanks and your ugly girlfriend leaves you all by your self. By the way, your sunglasses are ugly and you can't pull off the look, so stop trying LOSER!!

BabyGirl

You Go Girl!!!

Jessica

way to go Kelly

Becca

#57
She's saying that she prefers her ex over Kanye, that's how bad she hates Kanye.

On a different note, KC is a friggin beast. Love that woman!

Pittsburgh Storm

Kelly: I couldn't have said it better myself. You are 100% right on. You rock!

JennyDiva

Now I know Kanye was wrong but those of you who are talking about his mother who passed away, YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN HIM. HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL!

WHITEY

balls

jan

You said it all Kelly, except I can't wait for some country boy to get his hands on dirt bag Kanye & kick his disrespectful ass!!!! Taylor you are a class act. Country boys & girls can survive..... can you Kanye????