Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

jeb

Thank you Kelly. I hope the entire music and entertainment world will completely ignore him. He has done this every year where he thinks he should win or he wants to give his opinion about something that he should say. As the public now realizes..he is a nut and shouldn't be give another second of air time. He needs to go home and take care of all the babies he has fathered and leave all the good people who work hard and try and act professional when it comes to a contest and Taylor is such a precious young girl..and acts so mature....what a difference in these 2 people. Please friends of this idiot...shame him and don't support him for all the stupid ways he has handled himself in more than one situation.

msfanni

Kanya West is such a douchebag. He might as well gotten on stage and punted a kitten into the audience. Beyonce is a class act!

msfanni

SEEK COUNSELING KANYE

jabberwock

There's this old saying in Asia: "if you hunt down a small dog to a corner, it will surely bark the loudest." That dog was Kanye, and this fiasco as, Kelly mentioned, is all about his record sales.

Elissa

Kelly, you rock! Tell it like it is, girl. I do hope that he is banned from attending next year. I also hope his already non-existent career goes in the toilet and the mofo is homeless before too long. Go live under a bridge, you worthless piece of s**t!

marie

#5 is probably the same type of person as Kanye, unintelligent and should be allowed to have children of their own.

moveover

I'm not a Kanye fan and hate what he did, but who is Kelly Clarkson to call anyone else a "sad human being"? She's on track to be a morbidly obese woman in the next decade and she's "happy with herself" Yeah, right! Lay off the little chocolate donuts, Kelly ... then you can give advice!

Etienne

Kanye West is a clear example of a little boy whose mother never gave him boundaries. She never disciplined him and never taught him manners. All she taught him was that he is the greatest thing in the world when in fact, he is in reality just a pathetic, whiny little bitch who has to be the center of attention at all times and will do anything to get there. Can anyone say Lindsay Lohan?

Rain

Way to tell it like it is. Kaynasty you suck. Taylor you rock and Beyonce you showed style and class.

firebaby

lol... so TMZ editors... after editing the first curse, you figured you'll just let the rest fly by? not that it matter,s i'm just sayin'...

and yes, we all knew years ago kanye west was the biggest douche of all time... you'd think losing his mother so tragically would teach him to be more humble...

Jay

Taylor Swift and Kanye West both released albums in November 2008. Taylor Swift is outselling Kanye more than two to one.

Kanye West has never had an album go 4x Platinum. Both of Taylor Swift's albums have gone 4x Platinum (She released her first one when she was 16 and her second one when she was 18). Taylor Swift is talented, writes her own songs and can play a musical instrument. Kanye West is untalented and can only play on a Macintosh.

...Taylor Swift is going to be selling millions of records for a very long time. Mr West is old news and should have never done such a horrible thing to a girl half his age.

Mariah

OMG, I am going out and supporting all the acts who so rightfully put a boot up Kanye's bum last night and today. Right on!

EW

You go girl! Glad everyone is standing up and finally saying what a righteous jerk this guy is. Why did he feel out of all those people there his opinion mattered so much than theirs? And that he should get up on stage and share it and not only ruin Taylors moment but, Beyonce too! HE is an egomaniac!

Barbara

I'm sitting here reading these comments and I can't believe what I'm seeing....Kayne is a pathetic excuse for a singer and a man. It's one thing to think that Taylor shouldn't have one, it's another to publicize it on national television and destroy your career. Was he thinking about his image at all? He was against Taylor because she's a country singer and she's white...not because of her talent. Kayne will always be a person with a big ego, he thinks his music speaks to people like no one else and he makes sure to point it out not once but several times. In my opinion Taylor deserved that award because let's face it...her video had a story plot and Beyonce's was her dancing around half naked talking about single ladies..

moveover

I'm surprised Kelly stopped stuffing her face long enough to actually write a ltter.