Jackson Tour Footage -- This Is It!

9/14/2009 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The trailer for the upcoming Michael Jackson tour movie debuted last night -- and shows a ton of previously unseen rehearsal video of MJ in the months leading up to his death.

Michael appears with it in the footage -- and the huge dance sequences teased look damn bad ass.

The movie will be shown in theaters for two weeks, starting October 28.

Em

Michael was very thin but so happy in his element. That's where he shone the best, and found comfort, on stage and creating magic. It does ease my mind a wee little to know that he had found a sense of direction and an outlet for his genius prior to his death. It is absolutely a tragedy that Michael Jackson himself couldn't have introduced this show to the world. I will watch with a pocketful of kleenex and a broken heart - and will enjoy every minute of the show despite the sadness.

Michelle

For All those who say Mj would not have been able to do I say shut the HELL up.. this would have been the biggest return in music history maybe more so than his moon walk for Motown. Im am very much sadden by this because I will never have the chance to see this King..preform in front of my face but im invious of those who were able to take part.Dr.Death should be draged in the steert and beat down by fans... I hope he has had a chance to see what him and the other Monsters have done.. what they have taken away... this is history....RIP KING

janicebyrne01

It's great to see Michael again but it just makes me miss him more and more. If only he hadn't been conned into doing 50 London shows instead of 10. The 10 shows shows would have now been over and done with and he'd be back home and getting ready to move on with his life and his children.

By the way... when is that lying killer Murray going to be arrested?

Speedmonkey

at first i didn't care that he died. like most, i figured..big deal, one more pedophile dead... but now after weeks have passed i realize that though he may have been a disturbed man, he never advocated anything but love. we need more people like MJ.

Mai Tai

At 50yo he could still slide on his knees. Hot DAYAM! And that was just a rehearsal. Not only did MJ still have it - he NEVER lost it!

I get chills and a profound sadness comes over me just imagining what might have been. There will never be another Michael Jackson.

Irene

Maybe I just nag but I'm so surprised that, untill now, there's almost nobody who has doubts or is critical, about going.
Don't you realize that you may end up paying Michael's murderer (s) to see this?
We had long conversations here on TMZ for weeks now, about bringing those, who are responsible, to justice.
Talking about all the parties that may be involved.
And as long it's not clear who the responsible people are I don't take that chance.

LuvMJbad

Regarding comment #49 ~ I agree with what you said. Although I do NOT feel like AEG is a hero, I believe like most of us fans that they helped in "killing" MJ. They are the ones that saw him on a day to day basis and should have been more deligent regarding his health care. Since they knew that he had a "Dr" and I use that word very lightly, once the decline started they should have stood up for him and gotten him help. I realize that MJ could get any "Dr", but someone should have had his back. Knowing what MJ stood for in his lifetime, how all he wanted was to help others and for the joy and love that we fans got from him should have made them in awe and feel like he was more precious than life itself. AEG and all "Dr's" involved only saw money! Just when I think that I have a grip on his death the trailer comes out and I feel just like I did on the 25th of June. I am completly devestated all over again. I don't think this will ever get eaiser. Just seeing him knowing these were his last few months rip my heart to pieces. This will be an extremely hard and tragic movie to watch, yet I will be there as I just want to see him happy and smiling one more time doing what he loved to do! RIP MJ..... I am forever your fan and you are always in my heart right along with your beautiful children.

FFJ

FFJ

#LuvMJbad...I didnt mean AEG are heroes, i meant in certain peoples minds they will be heroes for bringing the footage to them... I certainly think AEG were running scared and are fully responsible for neglecting their artist and having AEGs best intentions at heart instead of best intentions of MJ.... the movie is just a ploy for people to talk about instead of AEGs responsibility with others in the murder of MJ, its plain to see.

Kelly

As for this video tease...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Irene

55. #Irene, i totally agree by goin to see this movie we are aiding and abetting the murder and the murderers...People need to see its all because of AEG, Dr Tohmme, Tom Barrak, Philip Anschultz...all to recoup the money, nothing more nothing less...I would hate to think i was party to all this so i will be staying away, and fighting for justice for Michael instead.
Posted at 11:29AM on Sep 14th 2009 by DN

=======================================================
Thank you!
It makes me feel so sad, like we have forgotten what this is all about.
We should put all the money that people now are going to pay to see the movie in a fund to pay for our own investigation later on.
To get really to the bottom of this!!

Irene

57. #52., are you kidding me? Jackson killed himself, even though it took a decade. He BEGGED for the drugs for years. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that has their head in the sand. The doctor may be charged but he will never be found guilty.

As for this video tease...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Posted at 11:42AM on Sep 14th 2009 by Kelly

No, I'm not kidding.

LuvMJbad

Regarding #56 DN ~ I know you weren't accusing me of thinking that, I was just stating that I don't feel that way.... No hard feelings here. I am grateful for fans like you that speak their peace about how mistreated MJ was. I love all his true blue fans! Thanks for what you said as I do believe you have hit the nail on the head..... May we all stick together to somehow someway bring justice to Michael Jackson, something he deserved while he was alive yet never got. We his fans will fight for him until our dying day. Hope your day is great! As far as comment #57 goes our heads are not in the sand, that is the problem MJ faced while alive everybody buried their heads in the sand and are just now coming up for air. Get a grip he didn't die unaided.......... Someone somewhere somehow should have been able to help him. We all have demons in our lives his were magnified times 1000, so wake up. RIP MJ ~ Love you forever Sweet Prince....

Brad

I must say one thing, that does not look like the man in the ambulance on the 25th of June!

Kelly

Well Irene, you got your head in deep.

Murdered. That's funny.