Octomom: Feed the Children

9/14/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With one of her older spawn at her side, Octomom Nadya Suleman nursed her octobabies in a park near her L.A. home this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The mother of 86 is also very hungry ... for attention.

mari

When did she find the time to have more plastic surgery? She looks really sculpted.

Joe70

Can we please stop paying this person attention. That's all she wants and quite frankly it's kind of sickning! Just make her go away.

Crystal

She has 86 babies? Where are the other 78 babies at....are we counting frozen embyos?

sheesh

You know how a dog can have puppies by different fathers in the same litter? Looking at those kids I'm thinking that's what happened here!

Miss Lizzie

#1 she is not "nursing" them thats FORMULA ... it takes a smart woman to "nurse" nursing means BREASTFEEDING not giving them junk called " formula"

Nicole

She's an attention whore who is obviously broke, despite the money she's getting. You can tell she's broke because she hasn't hired a nanny or 3 to help her feed her brood. Those poor children.

fernando

I feel sooooo bad for these babies!! my baby always wants my attention and its hard i cant even drink my fave drink chrome soda in peace!

mommy

Notice how some of those babies are crying to be fed too...

deedee

what this picture confirms is that these kids wont get enough milk, attention or love just because their selfish mom wanted to see how many she could pop out. Babies need alot more than cameras in their faces. STOP THE MADDNESS

Julie

She looks tore up from the floor up. Yup she got what she wanted.....everyone talking and looking and being critical about the loony tune mom....including me. I know that some day soon...when the kids are taken away, she will fade into the background.

paytheprice

God, the mere sight of her makes me want to PUKE!
She is a pig, and her vagina should be sewn shut.
Please, please go away.

Nix

I feel sorry for her little boy who has to help with the feeding as he probably has to do alot of other duties too. Instead, he should be playing in the park and having fun. Why was this woman ever allowed to keep all these kids? I hope child welfare are keeping a sharpe eye out for all of them including the older ones.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Blissful...weeks...without...Octo...post...
Then...pic...on...T...M...Z...

AnGerr rrRiisSSSiiInnNGGGggg...

Observer

Poor kids, hopefully they will grow up to be Kanye West fans 'cause no one else is today.

carol