Wynonna Parts the Red ... Hairline

9/14/2009 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moses may have parted the Red Sea, but Wynonna Judd has carved a viable path through an even bigger wave ... her red/orange weave.

Wynonna

The 45-year-old country music heavyweight showed off her curiously dissected 'do at an event in Nashville on Thursday.

It's to dye for.

yup

The Joan Crawford eyebrows are creepy.

Ricky

I thought that was Rosie O'Donnell at first. Rosie should totally play Wynonna in her Lifetime movie of the week. They have the same face

jc

that's 3 people you have mentioned with a weave that dont have a weave. kate goselin, daryl hanna and wynona. none of them have weaves people.

Lucy

what's worse is all that botox she has! she looks like a freakin mannequin!

Karen

#14 - you're no more a doctor than I am. What ridiculous generalizations.

And #8 - Really? Black women take such good care of their bodies?

Because if we're going to generalize here, I could say that the vast majority of black women I see are unbelievably overweight and my local newspaper's obituary column is loaded with the obits of black women who died in ther late 40s - so much for "taking care of their bodies", huh #8?

Steeler Fan

Why did TMZ has to say "heavyweitht"....geezzz, not everyone is a size one...how ignorant!

jm

I saw her at LAX a couple of months ago, and I thought she looked really good. Between the eyebrows and the crazy hair, she's not looking so good now!!

CinCal

TMZ do you not see the racist comments on here??? take them down! amy form of racism is wrong! white or black..those who dont take care of their bodies do not age well! I have seen very obese ashy black elderly people..does that mean that all age poorly?..their skin on their face my look well but they have let their body go to pot!..or hmmm is that just people in general...if you dont take care of yourself..you AGE BADLY!!!! as for Wynona..she looks like that because of her past drinking! get over it people..its your past that shows on your faces!

Ric Marrero

My imagination or is she really starting to look like Divine from "Pink Flamingos"?

Tazandra

Right Justin No. 14 and I'm a Nuclear Physicist.

I think it just depends on the person and how they look after themselves. Lighting also plays a huge role in how dyed hair looks. At the mall I look in a mirror where the light comes in from big skylights and my hair looks horrible, with I swear an orange tinge to it. I look at it in the bathroom at the mall and it looks it's usual beautiful shade of dark blonde with highlights. It's just the way it is.

Umm

Never mind the hair, what about the makeup? Or fake tan, whatever it is. Yikes, maybe she needs glasses.

Zilla

When are you guys gonna stop using "weave" to describe every female hair style? Hello? Do you even know what a weave is?

Twinker

The "Dr. Pepper Red" hair color like her mother's is trashy, awful and so "1980's". Wy is a horrible mother/person for driving drunk with her kids in the car (hard to forgive) and I guess that diet suppliment ain't working either. Yet if you have "Mother Superior" and the "Sister Act" breathing down your neck and tashing you out on Oprah to million and million of people, then to be able get out of bed each day is a success in itself.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Ginger's scare me...

Danielle

46. will someone PLEASE tell tell TMZ what a weave is? A weave is fake hair you attach to your own hair. a dye job is a DYE JOB!!!!!

Posted at 9:37AM on Sep 14th 2009 by jc
---------------------
Thank you for saying that, I don't think they know what a weave is either. Most people, with the exception of young celebrity's it seems, can actually grow their own hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments