Wynonna Parts the Red ... Hairline

9/14/2009 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moses may have parted the Red Sea, but Wynonna Judd has carved a viable path through an even bigger wave ... her red/orange weave.

Wynonna

The 45-year-old country music heavyweight showed off her curiously dissected 'do at an event in Nashville on Thursday.

It's to dye for.

M.H

WOW! I guess it's the diet pills your taking that are finally catching up with you! You know that stuff causes you to lose your HAIR!!!! YIKES! Rapidilly losing your weight causes you to lose your hair!

Crunch

OMG- She TOTALLY looks like Divine! TMZ - PLEASE put a photo of DIVINE next to this one from PINK FLAMINGO's!!!

SL

Once you go white, the only option is blonde

609columbus

Oh my god she looks like the Drag Queen Divine!

R.Zimmerman

I prefer black women,they're better in bed,they take care of their bodies, and they age nicely.

Posted at 12:41AM on Sep 14th 2009 by Adam

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Emily

Isn't that Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid? I'm just sayin'

Jennifer Bouldack

15. I have to disagree with the person who disagree's with the fact that white women age early. They do age early I am a doctor and stats show that white women start to age in their twenties thats why plastic surgery is so big in that community at such an early age. Its not racist what that person said intially its true. The facts are that white women love the sun and love to drink and many other factors that lead to aging that i could list. sorry thats just the way it is

Posted at 1:20AM on Sep 14th 2009 by Justin
____________________________________________________________________

I realize this is an old post and no one will read my comment, but I'm going to have my say, anyway.

Justin, you idiot. You are, most certainly, not a doctor. Your own ignorance gave you up. That's the problem with being ignorant, Justin. When you are ignorant, you don't even know that you don't know. That makes it SO easy to catch idiots like you in lies. All it takes is a person with a little bit of intelligence to catch idiots like you in your lies. While I have FAR more than a little bit of intelligence, it took only a little of it to understand your crap.

Your comment was FULL of stupid, ignorant mistakes that NO educated person would make.

Idiot.

Sam

#4: That is not gray hair, it's her bare scalp. You can see the contrast between where her makeup stops and her scalp line starts - obviously the makeup is much darker than her natural pale skin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4