Diddy Explodes on Hip-Hop Cop

9/15/2009 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was either the ballsiest move -- or the stupidest move -- Diddy ever made ... getting right in the face of a tough-talking hip-hop cop, not affiliated with the NYPD, and calling him a "mother f**ker" during an extremely heated confrontation.

Diddy: Click to watch
It all went down Sunday night outside a VMA afterparty at 1 Oak -- the cop forcefully instructed Diddy to keep moving on the sidewalk ... to which the record mogul replied, "Lower your f**king voice when you're talking to me ... I'm a man just like you."

The cop then yelled back at Diddy, "I don't give a f**k who you are."

Diddy turned and shouted back, "I don't give a f**k who you are either mother f**ker!"

The two men continued to yell at each other until Diddy's entourage ripped him away.

According to MTV, Diddy eventually made it into the club. He later Twittered "I'm gonna say this, we should always have respect for each other! End of discussion" -- but it's unclear whether he was addressing this situation or the one between Kanye and Taylor Swift.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PALMER

YEAH AS YOU READ YOU CAN TELL BLACK PEOPLE OF ANY STATURE ARE TO BE TALKED DOWN BY LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULD HE HAVE SAID THAT TO DONALD TRUMP,BRUCE SPRINSTEIN,ELI MANNING HMMM I WONDER

savvydude

Isn't he special? When will egotist like him just go away?

Ty

Ballsy

mrez golucky

Yikes!

sue

If I have learned anything.... it is NOT to bad mouth any fool who is has a gun or power! (EX back talk or even talk back to a deputy or a county judge)

J C

We should always have respect for one another.NOT END OF DISCUSSION.
We should have respect for the POLICE!
They're the only thing that comes between us and lawless street thugs like Diddy.

Cali MJ Fan

That cop was outta line with his language. No matter what the situation, while on duty he should act appropriately!

I'm with Diddy on this one.

And how can a cop not be affiliated with NYPD-- unless they borrowed some from another city? I'm confused.

isthatallthereis

What is the matter with these black artists? They need to get over themselves!

Grouch

So diddiot (or whatever the hell his name is this week) doesn't think rules apply to him?
All he is is an older version of kenya.
I hope he stepped in dog crap again.

Misspellings.... not really. :)

summer rain

Here we go,another prime example of a rap artist acting like a hoodlum...No respect for others...think they are better than everyone else.People like this give the music business a bad name....

pia

I don't think that the cop had to use those words. Can't we all just get along?

arlene

nasty cop

dave

Full of Hennessy and with an entourage, Diddy=tough guy Without either, Diddy = Urkel.

me

it's clear they have giving diddy to much power in ny.that fool needs to be taking down asap

northern gypsy

ummm...who pee'd in ur cornflakes ??? talk about crumpy...
what's that all about ??? take a chapter from "family guy" book...
in other words...keep ur kool...he's just trying (maybe badly) to do his job !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments