MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

9/16/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids just got to do something no Regular Joe has done since 1998 -- they saw Michael's 17-minute, 3-D film "Captain EO" at Disneyland.

MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

Sources say Michael Jr., Paris and Prince were taken to the happiest place on Earth (the one in California) last Thursday by Michael's brother Jackie. While they were there, we're told the kids were shown a screening of "Captain EO" -- which the Mouse stopped playing in 1998 -- and "they loved" it.

According to Disney blog MiceAge.com, the kids were able to see the movie because on Tuesday, the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience show was quietly closed, and Imagineers moved in with a truckload of equipment used to install the Captain EO show for a special executive presentation."

The blog says "Honey" was up and running again by Saturday -- so you'll just have to catch "EO" on YouTube like the rest of us.

lovemichaelforever

They ain't regular people--they's got screens in their homes usually--but of course the Encino property likely does not.

Michelle

well they are some lucky kids... the rest of us will have to wait until 2010 to see it again...I can't think of how they must of felt....poor kids hope that put a smile on there faces..wonder if they will watch this is it.. or is it tooo soon?

lovemj

paris has michael's funny looking ears

squigs

um, helloooo...maybe they brought the kids to see the film @ Disney b/c...they wanted to GO TO DISNEY?? wth is wrong w/ you people? ugh.

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

anniam

thats a great uncle bet the kids loved it thats what i would call a great day out.mjj.fan

Jamal

What kind of guy has other people make children for him? I guess he needed some in home entertainment instead of ordering out of kids to molest

Loulou

I remember watching the movie at EuroDisney in 1992.I was so pleasantly surprised to see MJ in 3-D with those funny-looking creatures.I loved it!
Bet his kids loved it too, even though it must have been bittersweet for them.

Jamal

As if we didn't get tired of this in the 80s and 90s

Jamal

Nobody cared about him before he died

jenne

I love these beautiful children. They appear to be so focused and a special kindness that Michael had has rubbed off on them. I think about them everyday and find myself wondering what they are doing, but, also knowing that tears are still flowing. Paris was her daddys little princess, and Prince and Michael had such a wonderful father son relationship. Little Blanket was just his daddys little seven year old, the baby. I hope Debbie Rowe does the right thing and stay away from these beautiful children. Why does she want to push herself on them now. She needs to accept the fact that she was a paid surrogate...period..., Michael let her see the children in the beginning, but I read where he said she would not show up and didn't want that confusion in his children's life, he again bought her off, she chose the money. She is not in the same league as these children. She needs to go away, just like her buddy Arnie Klein. He is sickening, we will see when he is served with warrants and looses his medical license. I am waiting for the day, he is the one who started Michael on the pain meds, we have read a lot of the names Klein filled prescriptions for.
Klein is a mess, a slob, and Hollywood should BOYCOTT him...ASAP

justice is mine says the lord

I am so glad that the kids got to see his Captain EO....it was very good as I recall. I think I will watch it on UTUBE...myself.
For his kids to enjoy seeing him, was one of the reasons he wanted to tour again in London O2 arena. Imagine how they will feel watching the rehearsal footage movie. I hope they get to see that uncut and the completed film. Im sure that seeing such things makes them feel good, proud of him and happy to know that he was at least happy in the last few months of his life, and overly happy with such wonderful sweet children as they appear to be, How could they be anything else with him as a father....(daddy) which is what he insisted they call him. I wold like to let them know how much we loved their dad, and how important he was not just as a singer, dancer, performer....but the great humanitarian he was. And such a tender, loving soul. Rest in Peace MJ. You will always be in my heart....

lovemichaelforever

I think Michael had made it a point to not overtly allow his kids to take advantage of the privileges they have--as best he could with what they had. This type of separateness is unnecessary-especially when it's on display.

Mr Tan