Jackson's Mom and Kids

Get a Bundle

9/17/2009 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Up to now we didn't know how much Katherine Jackson was getting by way of allowance while Michael Jackson's estate gets probated. In legal docs just unveiled today, we now know the special administrators asked to pay her $26,804 per month.

As for the kids, the family allowance for them is $60,000 per month.

The docs also say "...the Estate assets consist of real and personal property exceeding $500 million and that the Estate is solvent."

Katherine and Michael's 3 kids will continue to get an allowance -- which is subject to change -- until the estate is probated. That could take between 1 and 2 years from now.

UPDATE: The docs also list Katherine and the kids' expenses separately.

Now, the kids' specific expenses are redacted -- but it doesn't matter, because the totals are still listed ... and they're HUGE:

-- Salaries and payroll benefits: $315,580 per year

-- Clothing: $3,500
-- Personal grooming: $1,000
-- Entertainment: $1,500
-- Car Expenses: $1,750
TOTAL (plus a few expenses we didn't list): $26,804 per month

SoundingOff-In Austin

I am so happy for MJ's children. They have suffered a great loss but at least now their lifestyle won't have to change. MJ, I hope you are a peace now - much love....

Barb

I pray that the children have good body gaurds with at all times. There are a lot of crazy people out there, especially since everything is so messed up.

Ziggy

That's not alot in Hollywood where one designer dress can cost $100,000 each. Micheal meant to take care of his Mom and kids, so $87,000 per month is peanuts considering his $500 million fortune that's still growing. They should live in comfort and not worry about finances. Michael worked his a** off and he loved his mother and kids. His money should be spent to take care of the ones he loved most.

marie j

if mrs j ever wants to nsave some ofbnher money sjer should hire me i can run that whole household including all familirmembers living for less then 10000 a month easy
wonder if the judge is demanding paper proove of all spending to make sure its really for the kids and katherine and not for the not woirking pple living in vhe should michael made sure what he wnastd in his will and it did not say feed them all

Hola

I like man in the mirror

flamingo 5

It's a shame that money meant for his kids will be squander by the family. I dont believe for a second that the family (except Janet) has any interest in anything other than "what's in it for me". If that family cared for him at all they would have really stepped in and stopped the madness and acted like they truely cared for him rather than his bank account. Stepping in once or twice is not enough when it comes to drug addition. All they cared about was if Michael was still paying their bills. His Mother should be ashamed of herself - he loved her so. My Italian mother would have had a court order to take me away (much like Whitney's mother did)if I was that far gone.

Shame on all of them (except Janet and kids)

gs

873. 871. Hey everyone before I go someone just reminded me again of the power of the internet when the President was elected. He suggested we use that to our advantage. So this is what I propose. Each fan in here try to post to at least 5 different websites or news sites a day how the media is trying to destroy a good man and post a cry for JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON. He also suggested that we add "when my guitar weeps' copy and past of the house proposal which contains a lot of Michael's charity work with it. Ok I challenge each fan to post to five good sites a day. Who will take my challenge? What will this accomplish you ask, I think it would reach more of his fans than the thousand or so we see in here. I am hoping this challenge goes global. Think about what happen on his birthday around the world. ok I challenge you.
Posted at 3:06PM on Sep 17th 2009 by gs
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/michael-jackson-probe-coming-in-for-a-landing-conrad-murray/59#comments#ixzz0ROWI3yK9

TEAMBRANCA

Daisy Lou

I disagree. 90k a month (untaxed) is PLENTY of money. THERE WOULD BE NO FORTUNE if michael had listened to his mother or father. It would have been SQUANDERED just like all the millions katherine and joe lost.

The money is for Katherine in until she dies and the children. It is not a pittance. NONE of them needs to be buying 100k dresses.
That is why NO JOB for sale Latoya is walking away from a mortgage in Las Vegas. NO RESPONSIBILITY!

ileandromp

i dont get it.
TOTAL: $720,000 per year each kid??

donise121

The Hayvenhurst estate in Encino is NOT paid off. It is worth about $3.5 mil and has a mortgage of about $5 mil which is paid by the estate of MJ. Very little, if anything, that relates to the house, other than help hired by Katherine, cooks, etc., is Katherine's responsibility. I'm sure the bodyguards are an expense to protect the children--which is undoubtedly necessary with the nuts in the world..and that would come from their allowance.

Elvis

I can name a few more important people then Michael Jackson. Like Ted Kennedy who contributed more to our counry then Jackson. Walter Croncite was a great man and we all respected him. Patrick Swanze was a very good actor and a nice person and so was Farrah Fawcitt.

M Jackson was a drug addit and does not deserve t be in the same class as Walter, Ted, Patrick or Farrah.

Please post this as the truth.

mimi

this is private stuff but DAMN they're all set

Michael Jackson's Voice

GOOD!!! They need it! Katherine is now able ot continue to carefor her home and set up a trust fund for each of those kids... You peopel sitting in judgment on her should go a cry in a corner some where because of his family members she was the ONLY one he trusted!! Thats WHY he left her tons of cash so she can keep her home and pay the bills... dont hate just cuz it aint you!!As for the children that is so they can have their needs seen to. And so they cna continue to live in the lifestyle that are acustomend to... get over it how mant of you haterz on here actually care. I know soem of the cousins and they have ALL said she is a very kind and loving lady! I hope they get more!! I hope those kids never have to worry about money EVER in their lives!! MOVE ON!!

sue

NOT ONLY WAS MJ VERY TALENTED AND A KIND SOUL AND HUMANITARIAN, HE WAS ALSO A VERY SMART BUSINESS MAN!!!HE KNEW JUST WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN IT CAME TO HIS MOTHER AND CHILDREN--THERE IS NO WAY HE WAS SO STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS ALL THAT TIME. YOU MAKE US PROUD MICHAEL FOR TAKING CARE OF THEM ..RIP MJ---SUE FROM TAMPA

Ziggy

I think the press should leave Ms. Jackson and the kids alone. Why continue to harrass a 79 year old woman and three little innocent kids? Most people wish them the best and hope they can finally start to heal. It's a sad day when the press stoops this low informing the public of an elderly grief stricken mother & little orphaned kids monthly allowances.

Pick on Kayne, but leave these grief stricken innocent people alone.