Kanye -- The Unkindest Cut of All

9/18/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wolfgang Puck has a P.R. problem -- one Kanye West ... and he's screwing with the menu.

Kanye -- wolfgang puck menu

CUT -- Wolfgang's Bev Hills restaurant -- has menus with pics of various celebs on the cover, including Kanye West, President Barack Obama, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Angelina Jolie.

Last night, several tables got dealt Kanye menus and complained to the server, who obliged by trading up.

We spoke with the manager of CUT, who confessed people were handing back Kanye menus even before his hateful VMA stunt last Sunday. We think you know his record.

But truth be told, the manager says people have also turned back menus featuring Obama and Arnold.

The restaurant will boldly continue to deal in Kanye.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! SShheeezz!

dmsundt

But they don't give back the ones with Angelina? Hm..

cs

They probably give back the Kanye menu because they are racists and upset that Obama is the president and stuff.

Simone

People asking to change the menu just because it has Kanye on its cover????!!!!! It sounds really stupid!!!!!!! What Kanyw did last sunday was extremely stupid and nonsense, but people are overreacting about it. Ok, the restaurant's manager said it was happening before last sunday, but even then it sounds ridiculous.
I had never gone to this restaurant, but if I would, I wouldn't ask to change the menu because of its cover.
Stpudity without limits!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I like Obama and I approve his universal health care plan. Shame on who doen't like it.

mrez golucky

Yikes! But that face looking at me at dinner, I would lose my appetit!

cs

Yo, Kanye. I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Jolie had the best menu of all times.

Elissa

This @$$ licker is dead in my book, too.

Elissa

This *ss licker is dead in my book, too.

lovemichaelforever

this guy is not attractive at all and his behavior makes him less so. if they want people to eat, they should throw out the Kanye menus. looks like a mugshot anyway. his 15 minutes are up.

Kim

I would cut it up before I handed it back...what a repugnant a$$hole Kanye is. But Barack Hussein Obama "the conman" is by far the worst because of the damage he is inflicting on this country and the generations to follow.

you just don't get it

I must say I would return the menu as well. After I wiped my ass with it.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

They should put his face on the toilet paper!

Ziggy

Wolfgang Puck's food is way overpriced and it has no flavor. So it doesn't matter which famous menu they serve you; Kanye West or no Kanye West. You'd be better off staying at home and eating dry rice cakes. If I had to chose, I'd eat cold pork-n-beans before Wolfgang Pucks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments