New Claim in Jackson Estate Case

9/18/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Micheal Jackson Estate CaseThe creditors keep rolling in. There's a new claim against Michael Jackson's estate for $212,000.

Lynda Parrish claims she worked for Jackson and, apparently, others in his entourage.

Parrish is a hair stylist who is asking for $1,500 a day when she worked for Michael and $1,000 a day when she worked for others.

That's a lot of hair.

UPDATE: We spoke to Lynda, who says she was Michael's personal hair stylist -- and would get flown out to see him whenever he needed something. She charged $1,500 for cutting his hair ... then $1,000 on top of it because of the business she lost by flying out to see Michael.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SL

In regard to questions as to whether or not Lynda Parrish was or was not MJ's personal stylist I am her to say that is very much fact! I now her personally and also know that she spent months at a time traveling woith him to be on call for his various stying needs. She was with him in Japan for over a month and made many trips with less than a days notice and would be gone for 2 - 3 weeks. Home for a week and then gone again. The cost for her services are not prices you or I would pay, however celebrity hairstylists make that easy on high profile clients. Lynda Parrish did the work and is entitled to be compensated regardless if Michael is dead or alive, everyone is sadden by this tragic loss if this iconic individual, but I can assure you that Lynda Parrish would be still doing the hair of MJ for his European tour. Cut her some slack, It is no different that anyone else trying to get paid for a job that they have done.

Circanet

She was a lousy, money-grabbing stylist when she did my hair...screwed it up actually. I should have sued her but maybe because she is not so good at what she does with hair, that is the reason she has turned to the courts AFTER MJ died to get paid.

arlene

Let Michael rest you money hungry plonkers!

Michelle Cardenas

I think it's very funny that at the top of all your Michael Jackson stories, you have the banner that says "RIP Michael Jackson"...yet NO ONE will allow him to!!!

TigerEyes

fifteen hundred dollars a day?????????????? F#k me I'm in the wrong bloody job... Also, right on #1, let Michael rest in peace and leave him alone already

emily

OMG! SECOND!

Jezzy

That's a ton of dosh for prepping and fitting wigs!

one mike

Yes, I did Mr. Jackson's hair too. I'm only demanding $1,000 a day though. I did his hair for a total of 200 days.

emily

he has passed away people! Can't we just do the charitable thing and just forget about all these money issues! Just go do someone else's hair! jeez...

ilyMJ

wtf 1500 a day for straightening someone's hair ! Most ppl do that for free ! Geeezz

Helen

IF I WORKED FOR HIM, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HONOR
and I'd never disrespect or dishonor him like this
The family is grieving, you money hungry vultures
Couldn't you have waited?
WHAT A PITY
Seeing the people around him....I am glad He's at a better place

Elissa

Oh, for the love of Pete. Who gives a sh*t?!

whyuhere

See how dumb people are!
They can't even count!
Sorry but Emily 2 comes after 1 not 3
it's ok though one day you may be second

emily

this is what killed him.

I believe it. There were people like this in his entourage, controlling him, wanting his money at whatever cost, buttering him up, not taking care of him... I believe it now. What's next?

Obviously if you weren't paid it's probably because you weren't very good at what you were doing or you were paid and you're just a greedy little leech wanting more or that you were not salaried... You probably were paid but not very much.

emily

uhh... thanks Ofay... ever heard of time lapse? I didn't know someone would post before me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments