David Hasselhoff -- No Longer Hearing Impaired

9/21/2009 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An upright and balanced David Hasselhoff walked around Beverly Hills today, just one day after his people say a combination of medications -- including an ear infection med -- messed up his equilibrium and put him in the hospital.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
On the flip side, David's ex sounded the alarm yesterday and had someone call 911, claiming her 17-year-old daughter Hayley believed David was drunk and needed emergency help.

Jeanel

17 year old can't tell the difference between someone being drunk or a reaction to medication? She's also the one the filmed the Hoff eating a chesseburger on the hotel room floor in Vegas that time. She's a real winner!

MG

Ear infection? That must be why his eyes are all puffy and his face is bloated. Yah right!

Have another drink hoff...

Skank

In his defense, not that I like him, he doesn't look like he had Alcohol poisoning! You're sick for days with that!

linda

That one tall guy!!don't look bad in a distance!that a big drama to call a ambulance for someone that got a ear infection.

GRouston

God for you Hoff, hated to see you go out again after you hav ebeen clean and sober for awhile. Addiction is tough, kills lots of us daily, happy to see your allright. www.gordonrouston.com My book if you have addiction issues, "MY MIND HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN, " I have been there, done that, (34) years now clean and sober. Need help, read a true story with recovery at the end, it will bless you.

mother of a child irreversibly injured by "medical professionals"

I don't know if he was drunk or not, & lots of people are calling B.S. on the ear thing...

I myself have had an inner ear infection once that totally screwed up my equilibrium, so I can say, it's nasty. I was so dizzy.. Couldn't walk. The vertigo made me horribly sick. I could hardly move for 2 days the dizziness was so bad.

So, I'm gonna be on the hopeful side that he's telling the truth & hasn't had another fall down drunk episode again.

Etienne

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOSER!

BTW, Harvey, you might want to get your facts straight. Antivert is primarily used to treat vertigo although it is also used IN CONJUNCTION WITH antibiotics to treat inner ear infections. It doesn't treat the infection itself because it isn't an antibiotic.

Having said that, when will someone just pull the plug on this loser? Clearly, he doesn't have any intention of stopping the drinking and doesn't care what he's doing to his daughters. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Oh, and memo to The Hoff: You are not hot. You were only hot when you were Michael Knight and addicted to cocaine (thought we forgot about that, didn't you?). You were in a series with a talking car and then you took a backseat to Pamela "If It Breathes I'll F*ck It" Anderson. You can't act and you sure as hell can't sing. Why are you even relevant, Hoff?

Michael

Dr Conrad Murray is a freemason he killed michael jackson Hiram Abiff was a homosexual

SUN

He is a drunk.......

Lenn K.

Davis Hasselhoff your daughter loves you so very much and is very worried about your addiction...Thank God for her, she is a blessing...

venicementor

Don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. I have had ear infections that have put me in the hospital. It is not pretty but very painful.

sarah

seriously, lay off the poor guy. i'm glad TMZ finds the truth and puts it out there regardless of what his mean, bitter ex-wife says. if it was alcohol poisoning he would've said so, like last time. he's doing his best battling this disease and i pray for the guy and his kids. not so much the ex, she's a horrible person.

NATHAN

HE'S A DRUNK AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT. QUIT ACTING STUPID AND GET HELP.

gisella pino fuentes

yo,,,quiero
someone day know
davidhasselhoff
gisella pino fuentes

gisella pino fuentes

davidhasselhoff say I have muc love for self gisella
tell david tmz