« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kardashian Wedding -- Lamar's Idea

9/21/2009 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khole Kardashian Lamar OdomDon't go blaming the Khloe Kardashian-Lamar Odom whirlwind wedding on the bride -- TMZ has learned this whole thing was Lamar's idea.

Sources close to the situation tell us it was Odom who was putting the rush on the "I do" swapping because the Los Angeles Lakers star wants to tie the knot before his NBA season begins.

For the record -- the Lakers are set to play their first preseason game on October 7. The wedding is set for this Sunday -- September 27th.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

L

They're going to have ugly babies... Kardashian girls are FUUUGGLIES!!!

LakersFan

I just thought about it...Khloe looks like that ex WWE wrestler Chyna (Joanne Laurer).

Check out the side by side LOL

DeeDee

All I've got to say is "She's Nuts!!!" ---------- think girlfriend, think befor you do it!!! ---

Bob Booie

He likes her cause her big fat enormous head is the size of an over inflated basketball

whocares

It should matter to anyone if someone likes a particular race or don't like one in regards to dating. Date the people you like and make you happy. I prefer white men and I am white...I've been called racist for that. However, if you are black, asian, or hispanic no one calls you racist for not dating out of your race. Your business is not my business, nor is my business yours. I couldn't careless about mixed race couples or same sex couples. What we need is a little mutual respect.

teenzbutler

She looks like China Doll the WWE wrestler. I think they are a good match.

CutTheCrap

Stupid is as stupid does.

Jess

Khloe Kardashian has zit on her ass.

Allie

Hmmm....this will last?! Pre-nup morons, pre-nup!

Pierre

Lamar needs a drug test

Butterfly

TO STANLEY ROPER, I have read many articles about various nationalities and cultures but I have never read anything about "Armenian women being fat and hairy." Did you read it in the Britannica? Please guide me as to where you found this information. Thanks!

JJ

This is scary. He sounds VERY controlling. I give them 3 months. Kardashian girls are stupid....all butt, no brains.

Stephanie

It is so obvious that she is just trying to be like her sisters, one who almost married an athelete and one who is already pregnant, she said she has always been jealous of them because people say she looks like a man, guess she feels she needs to prove it.

Jaime

Some of you people have ZERO lives..wowsers. Khloe is NOT NOT NOT fat?!! and mind you, some people may practice a religion where you get married before you have a baby. Nothing wrong with that. Those Kardashians are strong women..I don't think a pregnancy would "inspire" then to get married? Lamar is not ugly?? check you yourself..or your significant other..or you probably dont even have one..AND...the "brothers comments"..Kourtney is not with a black guy...so sterio typing because 2 do?!?! ooook? They have darker skin themselves?! And since when do we see color people? its 2009?!!!! Ps- being a WHITE girl with a big bootie..I know EXACTLY why Kim and Khloe would like Black guys..because THEY LOVE YOU. They love a thicker woman. WHYY NOT!!! Little Kourt likes a white boy! I must say..on the negative side..since I DONT know you Khloe..I am wondering..I watch the show..and one day you are happy single..the next day you hate men, and athletes..then you are engaged?! no way?

Bu