« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lakers Team Invited to Kardashian Wedding

9/22/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Khloe Kardashian gets married to Lamar Odom on Sunday -- TMZ has learned she's planning on tying the knot in front of the entire Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.

Kobe Bryant, Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom

Sources close to the situation tell us every member of Lamar's team got an invite to the "secret" wedding -- including Kobe Bryant. We're also told all of the Lakers coaches were invited to the event.

So far, no word on which Lakers are set to attend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Michelle in Roseville, CA

She looks like Rosie O'Donnel in this photo

PULEEZ

OK, so when do you think the baby is due?

DUKE Z

khloe(Rosie jr) is a champion salad tosser. She can't bring anything else to the marriage.

FlamingoNut

What's the REAL story behind this?
Seriously, dating ONE MONTH and getting married on SUNDAY?
Christ, that's not even enough time to know if she really is pregnant or not. Well, technically I guess it is, but something is definitely screwy with this whole story...

scott

i didn't know lamar was gay???

jess

I still think he's marrying Khloe to get closer to Kim. Just saying.

Jack

Why is Lamar Odum marrying into this phony family? He seems so real. They seem like phony people who are benifitting from the reality TV age. In a normal age they would not have been anything but wealthy people. And I do not accept the claim that the Kardashians are self made millionaires. The father helped them get their money. They just think they are self made.

bubba ray

how sweet!! 2 and a half men!!

George William Gockel

How cool?

ANONYMOUS

I loved those girls - but this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Her lawyer father would be turning over in his grave over this one. This is totally crazy.

vanessa

they should name there show Kardashians getting played!!!

Jill

Of course she wants the whole Lakers Team there so her sister Kim can have her chioce of her next man. Beware Lakers women watch your man!!These girls are old pro's so expect anything..

KF90277

I have zero respect for KJ and her daughters. I finally removed them from my Twitter as I got tired of them and their phoniness. I also would like to know what their pre-occupation is with dating black men (athletes). I don't get it. I no longer watch their show. I think the whole bunch of them are phony as they come. BJ is whipped beyond belief.

frank z

i bet robert kardsahian sr. is just spinning in his grave. i know that he was too through with brothers after o.j. and now two of his little girls are sucking on chocolate.

Jim Raisbeck

I've been a big Khloe Kardashian fan for the past three years since 2009.Why is it wrong not to invite Lamar Odom's Basketball team?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5