« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar's Bachelor Party -- Odom Gone Wild!

9/23/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom will get the necessary training for marrying into the Kardashian klan ... because his bachelor party is being thrown by the original "Girls Gone Wild."

TMZ has learned Joe Francis is hosting Lamar's swan song to bachelorhood tomorrow at Les Deux nightclub in Hollywood. It will be a formal affair ... with stripper poles and "midgets."

Here's the good news -- Khloe's brother Rob will be there to keep an eye on Lamar ... unless he's distracted by the midgets and stripper poles.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

iknowiwasthere

I'll be there..........lol..........NOT!!!

How many slam dunks on Thursday.........hope TILA is not on the GUEST LIST........

Rufus T. Firefly

This just goes to show money doesn't buy class, dignity, respectfulness, or integrity. Everyone involved is a vile, disgusting, and ugly person. You couldn't pay me to go to that party and brush elbows with all of that TRASH.

Princess Ali Baba

MIDGET???? Don't we use the term LITTLE PERSON?
no class.. LO your really sinking deep in trash, how sad for you.

M

Oh thats great Lamar..hob nob with a low life lie Joe Francis who assaulted your future step-brother Brody's girlfriend! I take it Brody wont be at the stag? Who is the midget? Rob Kardashian? Joe and Rob are complete losers, Adrienne B dumped Rob because his d*** was too small and he had erectile problems..maybe he should go for big black d**** like his tranny sisters do!

OOWEEE

He's a ho. She's a ho, everybody attending will be ho's. I got my ticket.

OOWEEE

Ok maybe he is just the ho. Since I am attending I am a ho.

Shane

TRASHVILLE!

Everyone involved: The ENTIRE Kardashian klan, Lamar, Joe Francis... what a joke! It's like a party for all the disgraceful wastes of space in the world.

That Kardashian mom is responsible for creating disrespectful, immoral, unintelligent members of society. She is their role model. And what does she do as their role model? Get drunk on tv, curse, and get tattoos.

T R A S H

I am so lucky I have a MOM not a wanna-be, white-trash aging hipster.

mary

If these people are associated with Joe Francis, that is very disappointing. This guy Khloe is marrying might be a player as time goes on.....be carefuly, Khloe. Your whole family's image just went down a few notches because of Francis.

Shane

Khloe: Tranny
Kourtney: Midget
Kim: Pear-shaped midget
Kris: Desperate
Bruce: Stupid
2 little girls: Doomed
Rob: Loser
Brody: STD
Joe Francis: STD x 1 million
Lamar: Irresponsible baby-maker

To sum it all up: ALL ARE STUPID AND DESERVE EACHOTHER! America is laughing at them, not with them. Please, continue to make bone-head decisions, Kardash-idiots, because we all enjoy making fun of you! :-)

gg

So has Joe and Brody gotten over their tiff? Are Brody and Joe both going to the wedding?

Why do I always have to put my info back in. Before this new set up it kept my email addy there now I have to retype it every time. I have remember me checked. What gives?

audio1222

I know she gave the milk for free to his team, but why did he buy the COW????????? sucker

april

Wow, you folks really keep up with celebrities don't you? It's amazing at what you all know about the 'K' family. LOL!! I wanted to see what people were saying about the midgets that are going to be there. Why midgets, I don't get it. Poor little critters. Seriously though, why midgets--why would they be at a bachelor party? Do they do tricks or something???? Fill me in.

ASHLEE

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLL CLASSY!!!! TALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF DIRT BAGS!

THE WHOLE LOT OF KASHIN-IN GIRLS ARE SOOOOO DESPERATE AND PATHETIC. HOEY HAS NO CLASS, ACTS LIKE A LOW RENT HOOKER.

KIMMY IS JUST A POOPIE EATER..........

KOURT KNOWS SCOTT IS NOT THE DADDY, ITS ALL A FRONT SO SHE WONT LOOK ANY WORSE THAN SHE ALREADY DOES.

KRIS JENNER IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A "MOTHER" TALK ABOUT RAISING SOME SKANK GIRLS.......

KENDALL & KYLIE WILL BE UP TO BAT NEXT.....BETS ON THAT KENDALL WILL BE PREGNANT NEXT.

Fred

HEHEHE, midget skrippers for a 6'10" baller. THAT, I would pay to see...

Skank

I still don't believe it! Khloe hasn't even confirmed they're engaged and I think she's a lot smarter than marrying an ugly guy after 5 minutes!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments