Tracy Morgan

Got Fried after the Emmys

9/23/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And the award for the cheapest post-Emmys meal goes to ... Tracy Morgan!

Tracy Morgan

We've learned after the Emmys on Sunday night, Tracy and his date directed their limousine driver to the home of the cheapest square burger in Los Angeles -- Wendy's.

Tracy hopped out of the limo to personally pick his poison from the drive-thru menu -- including two orders of delicious french fries.

The sweet, greasy taste of victory.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Nothing wrong with fast greasy food! Yummy!

frank farrell

UP

@#4 Paparazzo@frog.cc

You seem to conveniently leave out the amount of famous WHITE people and THEIR obsession with fast food which keeps them open. Bill Clinton, Britney Spears, Michael Phelps, David Hasselhoff are just a few. Very wiggnorant comment you made.

Big Daddy

wtf who cares that he went to wendy's....

im sure all of u like wendy's, bk, some fast food joint... what was he posed to go to the bar and blow 30k on alchahol, and expensive food for 50 ppl he dont know.

oh wait then that woulda just been a dif headline, and a dif set of comments. he wanted a burger and fries...big f'n deal. who cares!!!

and as for the poster who stated whats up with "african americans" and fast food.....ummm whats up with AMERICANS and fast food, cuz "african americans" arent the only ones who eats the stuff. wow this site and its ignorant comments kill me!!!

pink floyd

wendy's burgers are the best.

balls

balls

get real

My hero.

imjustnoisy

At least he didn't get wasted.....Tracy you're still a winner...

WHY?

Hey it is a recession going on! I'm not mad at him.

Pat

And this is news because.....?

janalal4

3. I don't know about anybody else, but I think that Morgan is one of the worse comedian/ actors out there. At the emmys he stumbled though a couple of phrases in his award announcement. He hosted SNL last year and he was terrible , the worse show of the season. Timberlake is Sir lAURENCE Oliver compared to him in SNL Guest host comaprisons. Futhermore he was one of the weaker cast members of SNL. His big sketch Brian Fellows is weak and unfunny, which was also the reaction of the unlaughing audience last year. It just surprises me that he is on 30 rock. Perhaps as a satire actor to portray the star without talent.

Posted at 1:01AM on Sep 23rd 2009 by frank farrell

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/23/tracy-morgan-got-fried-after-the-emmys/#comments#ixzz0Rw8tuGMf

Thanks because I thought maybe it was me. Not funny at all!

Canadian bred

aint no thing but a chicken and some onion rings

Linda Mott

I admire thrifty people. Why pay more if you don't have to?

clam

I LOVE Tracy!

I think he's hilarious.

Who CARES if he went out to Wendys? !!!!!!!!!