Daughter to Hoff -- Nightie Night

9/24/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an attempt to patch up that whole "My dad was drunk" thing, David Hasselhoff took his 17-year-old daughter to the most normal of father-daughter bonding places: A lingerie launch party at a sex shop.

David & Hayley Hasselhoff: Click to watch
The Hoff and Hayley went to WeHo erotic boutique Coco de Mer last night for the launch of a new underwear line.

As TMZ first reported, Hayley was the one who believed her father was drunk over the weekend -- which prompted a 911 call.

Hoff said he just had an adverse reaction to medications -- and told us last night he's "doing great."

MrsBeasley

Ah, geeze. I used to give him the beneift of the doubt, but this just changed all that. Thats just disgusting. His daughter isn't far behind, and when it is all said and done, this is just sad. What a world. Glad I stay in my own corner.

UGGGGHHH

HOFF WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE DRUNK EATING HIS SLOPPY SANDWICH RIGHT OFF THE FLOOR.

HE WILL NEVER LEARN. HE BELONGS ON CELEBRITY REHAB WITH ALL THE OTHER LOSERS.

raven

looks like Hoff, Hulk and Papa all went to the same perv school.

rollingeyes

#18 - You're stupid. Fat people don't "smell" unless, like any THIN person, they don't bathe or keep themselves clean. They might not be attractive according to our current societal standards, but they don't stink. Ridiculous.

FinallySomeSanity

David, my father was an egregiously inappropriate drunk who never remembered what damage he did to his kids the following day. I'm not saying you do anything to your daughters (other than emotional abuse as a result of your activities and the embarrassment of PUBLIC intoxication - REALLY? Must you?) My father stopped drinking thanks to AA and those things stopped...

Just stop drinking. It isn't easy, but it will be worth it for the legacy you will be able to leave your children.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3