Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

9/24/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine Fiore's friends and family gathered at a ranch in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday -- and the private ceremony was decorated with a bunch of old photos of the former model.

Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

We're told the emotional memorial was held at the estate of Joanna Miller -- granddaughter of Walt Disney -- because Jasmine was good friends with Joanna's son.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

christinawhiteley1

Dawn, I know you didn't misinterpret the charges. Radar online did not make it clear like you mentioned before.

Dawn

Why was Cardosi's mom's home was involved in a "raid"? Sounds a tad overboard to "raid" a home if this was police visiting the home only to question him about Jasmine.

Also Chinese throwing stars are ILLEGAL in CA, so to equate it to a steak knife is not being real. They are weapons and are designed for that purpose. His mom could have been charged for owning this weapon and if she didn't get charged, she is lucky. Penal code.

I still am wondering how a loser check bouncer that Jenkins is being labeled as by some, managed to float a $20k poker entry fee for his wife?

MWSD

I was told that the star was Mike's when he was 13 or something. She thought it was artistic looking and kept it. So this was like over 20 years that he/she had it which is before they even became illegal in CA. My point, Dawn, is that the way it was on display in his mother's hutch, showed that it was an ornamental piece and should have proven that there was no intent to use it in a malicious way. I could understand the concern by the police if it was found in a car, or if they found it in a box under his bed with a few guns and ammunition. But it wasn't! It was on display! Thats why I used my analogy about the knives. Its pretty obvious that people knives in their kitchen are used for a specific purpose, but they could easily be used as a murder weapon too. I guess you didn't like my analogy.

christinawhiteley1

The ninja star thing is bogus. My brother is into martial arts in a different state but the point is he has various martial art weapons on display in his home. He should not have been sent back to prison. There are far worse people out there that should have his cell. If you think about it, if police are going to get anal about this, a shovel can be used as a weapon, a rope, so many household items can be used, it sounds like they were just looking for a reason to lock him up when he already served his time. I don't know him personally so I can't say but I do feel bad for him. Also his mother may not have known they were illegal, my mother in law just found out that slides in pools are illegal and had to tear hers out immediately. She had not idea until a pool man came to repair something.

Dawn

I am not saying whether the context in which the star was found was harmless or not I am just pointing out that they are illegal because of what they are. I didn't write the laws.

However, it is extremely suspicious there was a raid at his mom's house (why did the home get raided again?) and they saw it fit to arrest him and sentence him to that length of time.So the police just have it in for him, there's not any more to that story at all ?

What was the reason for a home raid?
How did Jenkins float a $20 poker entry fee for Ms. Fiore?

MWSD

I have no idea about the poker thing...I'm just telling you what he told me in a letter written to me last week. I don't know anything about Jenkins or his money...its possible Jasmine lied to Mike too and thats just what she told him. I also dont know too much about the reasoning behind the raid. He said he woke up saturday morning at 7am to a bunch of cops at his door and they went through everything in the house. The guy was only out for ten days, he didn't get himself into trouble. I dont know if its normal for new parolees to get surprise visits or what. I'm thinking its all related though to him letting the police know he was in contact with her. Obviously everyone else has posed the question that maybe he should have been investigated...and i think thats what they did just to dot all the "i"'s and cross all the "t"'s if you will.

lisa lepore

It's the Wiseman group that runs the property,It's 833 Edinburgh,her Apt.I believe is on the 3rd floor,the parking is underneath with a door that opens out instead of in,which Jasmine thought was a bad design for a brand new building.The number of the apt.was PH7. At the the end of the hall on the right.there's bamboo planted in the front entrance,they just were working on a landscaping projest in Aug while I was there,there was still dirt on the side by the parking door,we used their wheel-barrow to work on a project changing out the ornamental bamboo that were poorly planted in all the cement planters on that top floor..we got in trouble for getting dirt in the elevator,cause we didn't clean it up fast enough.. The elevators still had moving blankets on the walls,because so many people had been moving in,there was only apt left in the building to be rented Jasmine told the garbage guys She felt bad for them,for having so much work to do cleaning up after everyone moving in,and gave them a couple bottles of Johhny Love Vodka,because Ryan was being sponsored at the poker game by that company,so they had a bunch in the car the day they left. They definitely left together,in Jasmine's mercedes. .

lisa lepore

Questioner,Can I ask you a question? I don't understand why this small group of people here at this comment section,are studying this details of the crime so carefully. I just wondered if it is some sort of club,or hobby or because you guys are PI's or something.Most everyone else just writes disgusting,rude,nasty comments,or maybe occasoinally someone with compassion.but only you guys carry on this discussion of details of the murder story.

MWSD

You are moronic Questioner. You are making this story more sensational than it really is. Enough with your "investigation" already! You're correct..Ryan isn't able to speak for himself and "clear his name in a court of law". And you know what??? HE chose that option when HE decided to kill HIMSELF!!! So I do not feel bad for him in the least bit. Someone who is innocent is cooperative and wants to be the first person to clear their name and suspicions (Example: Michael Cardosi). So its difficult to feel bad for poor lil Ryan when his actions show he was a complete p*ssy!

justsaying

'Ryan is Guilty, Case Closed!'

In fact, the case is not closed, and the investigators didn't even call for RJs hardrive from his laptop to be sent to them from Canada until the day after it was announced that Jenkins Senior had hired a private investigator. Maybe they are nervous that the PI might find something and make them look like they have dropped the ball, and taken the easy way out instead of actually duly investigating the poor girl's murder.
My condolences to both families of this terrible tragedy. Ultimately we have two mother's that lost their children. So sad on so many levels.

christinawhiteley1

Well said justsaying!

'Ryan is Guilty, Case Closed!

you are a moron for being 1 sided. This is still an ongoing case. I like Questioner and always valid points are brought up. TMZ is not the only source of information, if you read the links every contributes from different sources.

MWSD

No kidding TMZ isn't the only source. I am a friend of someone who is involved with this "story". I got off these threads a few weeks ago b/c you armchair investigators were so nonsensical...its clear you still are! You're right...maybe I am one-sided in the fact that I think Ryan's suicide declares his guilt. Thats MY opinion and the opinion of many others. So in the court of public opinion, Ryan is guilty. Thats what he gets for not stepping up and being a man and declaring his innocence. I do NOT feel bad for him, his soul, his family...etc! An innocent man doesn't evade the authorities when his beloved wife (per his statement in his pool-side video) is missing and after they have asked him to come forward. An innocent comes forward and acts like a man and tries to help in ANY and ALL ways he can. An innocent man (nonetheless an innocent man with money) would hire the best attorney possible to help clear his name and step forward. And most importantly AN INNOCENT MAN DOESN'T KILL HIMSELF when he has nothing to hide and everything to prove. So go ahead and sit at home and pine away over all your made up theories. I'm sure once Buena Park declares this over, you won't be satisfied with that either. On the off chance that they do find someone else involved, I will leave my deepest apologies to you and tell you I was wrong. Until then, I suggest that you obsessed fans (and yes you are fans...fan is short for fanatical which means to hold especially political views that deviate drastically and fundamentally from conventional or traditional beliefs) get a grip of yourselves and realize that Ryan Jenkins was a murderous pig who committed a heinous crime.

Crucify me!

justsaying

CaseClosed, I’m starting to think that your rabid insistence that there can only be one way to look at the events as oddly myopic. The court of public opinion is worth sh*t in terms of real evidence, but it wouldn’t be the first time that that very same court has driven innocent people to self-destruct.
Cool down Dude, we are just looking at things from different angles to try and come to some semblance of the truth. Jasmine is owed that.
If it wasn’t for people that you deem ‘fanatics’ (.fan is short for fanatical which means to hold especially political views that deviate drastically and fundamentally from conventional or traditional beliefs) we would still believe that the earth is flat !! Sometimes you need to pull away from the picture for better focus.

MWSD

I don't think that you folks need to be the ones investigating just because you dont think you're being fed fast enough with information. I understand that people want to know answers to some very specific questions. But, in the grand scheme of things, this is still a very new case. Its only been a little over a month and we actually have been told a great deal of info. Many murder cases go on for several years before all questions are answered. Also, this case is still open (which will make you Ryan Jenkins supporters very happy) and therefore many of the things you guys want answers to are considered evidence in this case. When have you ever heard of the police telling the public everything they know?

MWSD

Exactly! Thank you #113.

Ok, so I will take your side for just a moment Questioner, ChristinaW and Justsaying, lets say that Ryan didn't do it... he is still a crappy person for not staying down in LA and helping the authorities try to find her before we found out she was dead. What kind of a husband says "my wife is missing" and then takes off and doesn't help look for her? Where was the husband who just days before was in a video stating he was so in love?