Aerosmith Guitarist -- Our Show Might Suck

9/25/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aerosmith fans hoping for a good show in Hawaii, dream on -- because the concert there next month might sound like "s**t"... if you believe Joe Perry.

Joe Perry: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the band is forced to perform a "make-good show" in the Aloha State after losing a class action lawsuit -- which was filed after they canceled a show there in 2007.

The show is supposed to be "up to par" with their other concerts -- but according to the band's Sweeney Todd look-alike guitarist yesterday in D.C., there's one reason they might "play like s**t."

UPDATE: Brandee Faria, lead council for the class action lawsuit against Aerosmith, tells TMZ, "In response to the clip, I have no doubt that that Aerosmith is going to perform a spectacular show for their Hawaii fans. As an aside, if Mr. Perry wants to play poorly in a separate concert for me, he is welcome to do so and I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless. I am the managing member of my firm, not an employee, so I'm not paid by the hour and consequently, never 'on the clock.'"

Devildowninga

"there's one reason they might "play like s**t."

And that would be because they're Aerosmith.....

L

"Make a good show" is open to interpretation. Let's suppose, oh, I don't know, 2000 people show up. 1000 like it, 1000 don't. So...was it a "good show" or not? It's undeterminable, really.

doc murry

maybe if they digg up michael jackson and stand him next to steve tyler they can have a sing off and see who looks more dead,,,

mrez golucky

Yikes! A ringing (in the ears) endorsement!

moe l.

What do you mean "might"?

Cleveland-West_Side

I think Aerosmith would make a great Brit-Brit backup band.

tpatricm

Big Surprise the two times I saw them they sounded like S***

sw

Aerosmith is on the verge of calling it quits again. Joe and Steve aren't getting along

Cleveland-West_Side

Is Aerosmith the most overrated band to come out of the 60's since the Beatles?

balls

BOING with me, BOING for the years
BOING for the laughter and BOING for the tears
BOING with me, if it's just for today
maybe tomorrow the good KOOKY will take you away

balls

balls

barry Gordy is genius

Of course it will suck. Because...

MUSIC DIED ON THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009.

Dave In Tulsa

They're being forced to perform in Hawaii? Must suck being them,..and, you know....being forced into going to Hawaii.

nightcrawler

Dave in Tulsa- Have a heart dude. Hawaii is an island with beaches and lots of sand and damn it every girl is in a bikini. These old guys don't want to be there, they would rather be in Jersey, with the rats and the piss smelled street vomit bums.

slick

I would like to send your photographer a Hooked On Phonics video....may I please have his address?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments