Thank Goodness for Name Tags...

9/25/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This random guy got into a car last night in NYC ... fortunately, he was wearing a name tag.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Mariah

I still think he's good looking and a decent enough actor but this Saddam-Hussein-Upon-Capture beard he's sporting has GOT to go! I don't think the beard is his mid-life crisis "thing" I think ANGIE is. Hopefully he outgrows it. He has no judgement skills that's for sure.

janicebyrne01

I never thought that old Brad had much going for him in the first place, but now.....!!! OMG. He looks AWFUL. He looks like such an old doddery tramp. NOT NOT NOT AGEING well Mr P. He really is "the Pitts" nowadays. His downhill slide all seems to start from hooking up with that miserable NON-JOLLY JOLIE woman. He NEVER seems to be happy anymore and he rarely, if ever, smiles. Dump her for heaven's sake and get a life.

snickers

Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble!

Sammie

I seriously hate Brad, and never have I ever tought he was hot.

Amy

What the hell is going on with his beard? old, yuck, and nasty.

goldieok

Hate the beard BUT he is such a warm, loving and caring person who cares --- he is a man of principle and contributing to make a better world - pitt rocks

angeleyes

I used to think the guy on the nametag was cute - but this dude in the car with the UGLY beard thing looks terrible! If it's growing for a movie role IMO the makeup room should have been used and not this brush he's grown - actually I liked him with Jen Aniston but lost respect for him when he did the Jolie rainbow Mama trip - definitely don't think he's a "save the world type"
Like him best in "A River Runs Through it"

Odilia

He just became wiser with age and needs his beard for meditating. :)))

Dorel Purcel

zici ca`i buna in groapa!:X

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4