MJ -- If Not for Kids He Would 'Choose Death'

9/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a close friend of Michael Jackson, is releasing tapes of interviews he did with Jackson that show how Jackson was afraid of growing old ... and Madonna.

Play video

In the tapes, which aired on "Dateline" last night, Jackson said children were very important to him: "If it weren't for children, I would choose death."

As for his infamous date with Madonna, he remembers that she didn't want to go to Disneyland and he didn't want to go to a strip club. Both are sometimes considered the happiest place on Earth.

Helen

Gypsy

Je suis ici.

Do you think Randy, Joe and Jermaine tellit to Katherine.
Does she know?

Posted at 8:26PM on Sep 28th 2009 by Kaz

She's a greedy bitch who never stoop up for Michael, why should she now? She got her grubby hands on her God: Money, she's set for life. Michael was killed by Joe, Jermaine & Randy. Katherine devised the plan. She's so greedy that do you remember that time she defended Michael in a press conference during molestation trial? MICHAEL HAD TO PAY HER TO DO THE PRESS CONFERENCE.

I am bloated
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

HumanNature

I guess the (Real) TheWanderingGypsy have left the board!

Darn!!!

Kaz

Hi HumanNature and PYT

Human - I am well ready for my MJ Love Hug
Been waiting all day

btw Georgiehopper was on the board yesterday
and maybe today.

HumanNature

Kaz

MJ's Love

( Love Hug )

Tstorm

Im around

MJ's PYT

Hello Human yesci think I'll hang a minute.
Hello Kaz, Whats hoppin on the board tonite?

Kaz

feel much better already.

(been humming backstabbers all day)

Do you think we should all go somewhere a bit quieter??

disfasia

Good evening all!

Sorry gs, for earlier, I came on thinking I could stay, and life engulfed me here :)

HumanNature

Tstorm

MJ's Love

( Love Hug )

LucyInTheSky

1377. I bet neither TheWanderingGypsy nor Helen posts belong to the owners.
Someone is having a big laugh behind the screen.

Helen & Gypsy, have you two considered that they may be people who post using your names to draw a wedge between you two? I mean how do you know gypsy that its Helen when you see a hateful post with her name? How do you know Helen it's Gypsy when you see a hateful post with her name? You two really need to wake up and not let the haters steal your peace. Something to think about. Peace out.

Posted at 9:03PM on Sep 28th 2009 by stela

Helens posts to me are Helens posts to me she makes no bones (LOL.. :o) about it either. Nor ever tries to dispute it. They are her posts allright.

She will never forget that I called her on her anti-1st amendment comments, Obama bashing, and her insane media bashing when she first showed up here along time ago. SHE has waged a relentless war and a personal vendetta against me ever since.

She is disfasia to begin with aka gs and Helen later on.

1379. stela, butt out

I am bloated

Posted at 9:05PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy
________________

And stella I did not post the above to you. Please do not try to mediate in these skirmishes THEY WILL only pull you in then and make your time here a misery.

Thanks for trying though.

Peace
Om

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Kim

First, TMZ we need something new on Michael. Give us something that we can actually brainstorm about - something with some intelligence attached to it.

Second, why do some of you think Randy, Jermaine and Joe are behind Michaels death? Enlighten me.

Love you MIchael

MJ's PYT

Hello Disfasia,
i was hoping to see some charges being proposed this week.

Helen

Okay, i let out a big one, it smelled like cabbage though I never ate cabbage in my life. Hmmmmm, that's thought provoking.

Anyway, human nature, I am here, I was very bloated and I was massaging my tummy to get it out and it's out now so we can all relax

LucyInTheSky

Thanks HumanNature, I appreciate it. You're always a peacemaker.

back to you

Peace

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

1402..Anything, anything, anything for $$$$$$$!!!!!!