Lamar Odom -- Big Man, Big Day

9/27/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom was spotted outside a hotel in Beverly Hills just hours before he is set to marry a girl he just met the love of his life, Khloe Kardashian.

0921-media-removed-britney

Good luck today, you crazy kids.

gog

two idiots meant for each other

hmmm..

Maybe romance isn't dead! I wish them all the best!

Monique

Ryan Seacret is laughing all way to the bank.These 4 airhead(mother included) will do anything for publicity. The next stunt will be Kris and Bruce are divorcing or the son is coming out, either way Ryan is getting paid. Go Ryan

Bob Booie

I wonder if there's a wedding vail made that could fit her big fat enormous head

Eric

Seriously. What is up with black guys marrying white women or women of other races? I seriously want to know what is wrong with black women, there must be something wrong with the black women since black men once they have money leave them for a white women. I am not being racists, this is a true statement. Black women will tell you that. Is it self hate or is there something wrong with black women. I tend to lean toward the self hate, since the black women at my work are nice to work with and attractive.

sumo

This has to be some stunt. There is no way these two love each other after a few weeks. Either that they are both whores.

Mary

Veil not vail, idiot.

Princess Ali Baba

Is Lamar getting betrothed in his rich soil t-shirts?

Message to K-hole - your fat, ugly, a drug induced alcoholic who is completely uneducated and stupid. Ya, I can see why men are all knocking down your door!!

F'g loser

Princess Ali Baba

k-hole;

expect to get booed every game you attend of the Lakers. NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE LIKES YOUR UGLY MAN FACE!

david

If you would like a job in sales; please contact us at : www.gogetitcheaper.com
This is a new start up company with a lot of potential for those with ambition.
TYPE IN :33351 IN BROWSE THE DIRECTORY AND LOOK AT THE LISTINGS.
Your City can be the next to have newest and greatest way to shop.
Become an Independent Client representative in your community.

ss

*****WHAT LAME ASSES, TRYING TO GET 15 MORE MINUTES, WHO THE HELL GETS MARRIED AFTER ONLY 1 MONTH OF DATING, MEDIA WHORES GET OVER YOUR SELF, YOUR NOT STARS OR CELEBRITIES*****

Stop Breeding

In all the coverage I've seen of these two idiots, Khloe always seems more in love with getting her picture taken than in love with her man. It won't last two years.

Mary

Guess if he and the "babymama" had been compatible, they would have married long ago. I'm only interested in the success of the children and his being a good long-term father though I would like to caution all women to be in committed and legally-binding relationships before procreating children as unwed mothers. This whirlwind relationship is an example that it is possible for unmarried fathers to meet an authentically compatible partner and the "true love of their life" while you're at home without a career or life. When women put themselves in the position of being a "babymama", it is hard to feel overly compassionate for their choices as women without children are far more attractive to men than those who are single and/or divorced (with children).

Andie

How else to get more attention than your beautiful sister Kim or your pregnant unmarried sister Kartney than to marry one of the Lakers who makes $8 million/year? LOL

D

HOW SAD. She was my favorite out of the three.. She is so real and I could actually see myself hanging with her.. BUT WHY, OH WHY would she do something so dumb? And to his fugly ass.... Man, be smart.. Hell, bone him a few times before you do something so dumb.. I pray this is a PR stunt...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments