Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ms M

I don't blame you girlfriend, keep the faith and raise your kids to your best ability.

Tres

"I'm not ignorant at all. I am college educated, married 15+ years and have children. I don't understand choosing to be single for the rest of your life with children and no husband."

*******************

I think you answered your own question. Nobody would "choose" to be a single mom.

shelly

Liza, hang in there girl! :) Love those beautiful children of yours, remember you are their strength and they will respect that forever. When the tables turn on Lamar, let him fall!

omg

marriage is overated and has nothing to do with anything. SO what if he has 2 kids with someone else, if theyre not happy together or good for eachother they should not remain together because they have kids thats lame. His BM will be all set and so will ehr children she doesnt need alimony! Khloe is an idiot and so is he and no one really knew who she was, barely knows who he is and practically everyone doesnt even care. the whole thing is ridiculous a waste of reading time and I cant even believe the kardashians get as much attention as they do, no talent whats so ever! well unless you call spreading your legs to men with money talent, int hat case they need an oscar, emmy, something!!

Partia

I hope she does get more then 300 K a year for child support

EZ does it

Khloe's the ugly one, right?

Redtopp

Honey i say GOOD RIDDANCE to BAD RUBBISH! better her than you! Her time will come...take that to the bank!

Someone who cares

Some people let the media paint these pictures for them..
Here's some insider information.... (I went to school w/liza)

Liza isn't a hoodrat like some people assume.
Liza grew up in a beautiful home in Qns NY. She attended a Catholic HS (w/Lamar)
She went to John Jay college.

And for those that think that Liza doesn't work, here is some insight on that....
Liza has been working on baby line for 2years. The line was inspired by her son's passing.
Google RS baby clothing.
Sold in Kitson and Planet Blue for those that live in Cali and don't believe me...

The assumptions come up because Liza has maintained away from the media for 15years.... She has never bragged about being the mother of Lamar Odom's children... No one would know who she is if Lamar would of kept his so called love for Khloe private.
Her and the kids are now exposed because of something Lamar is going through...

I haven't seen Liza in years... (since her son passed away) but what I do know is that Liza is a beautiful person inside and out... she lives for her children.

She is far from being a hoodrat.. anybody who comes in contact with her would know that...

And for what I do know about Lamar... Lamar is a great person and a great father... he's just been sucked in this hollywood life and isn't strong enough to come out of it...

Liza and Lamar were engaged... if they didn't get married it doesn't mean HE didn't want too... those that know the real story KNOW.

Anyway.. just a lil something for those that wish to read this..

Liza if you read this... Stay strong... I wish you much success with your line... Jayden is very proud of you!

MJ

Oh well...

Scott

She has big boobies!!!!!

nightcrawler

Kids... Daddy's gone insane.

Fred

That's a shameful thing to not have kids along. That's like having your own mother not to come to your home for your birthday, or even call you.

deedee

deb

When the kids find out that daddy married another guy, then they'll REALLY be upset.

Good for her. She needs to keep the kids far away from all this craziness. They need their privacy and I wish that TMZ would take down this picture.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments