Video of Conan Going Down Hard

9/29/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Conan O'Brien slip and fall video is out, and it's all Teri Hatcher's fault!

Conan O'Brien: Click to watch
Last night -- his first night back since Friday's accident -- Conan played a clip from the taping -- which shows him eating it during a triathlon skit with the Desperate Housewife ... an idea he said was all hers.

In another clip, right after the fall, Conan is dazed, and slurring his words.

Allie

Thats awesome! I love it, he totally bit it.

Red

Awww poor Conan, glad he's doing better and laughs it off. And some of you guys are saying he looks creepy or a pedophile? I don't see how he looks like one, but I think Leno looks more like one lol

Confused

To the fake Jackson family poster. You are SO not funny. Don't quit your day job.

Whamo

F Kooky, F Balls, F Yikes, F Michael Jackson. Get a F#$cking life you waste of F#$cking time losers!

jOhNNy bOttLeS

Bring back the bear who crapped nuts n bolts. So Conan dont have to crack his head open to get a laugh. Oh and Harvey likes big ol black donkey penis

Deborah

OMG he needs to go to the hospital and get checked out after such a slam on the head. This is what killed Natasha Richardson. I hope he is alright.

purple pickle

i blame teri for this...dont mess with the coney :(

gutsygirl

Conan could have used this incident as a public service reminder for people who hit their head to be checked out IMMEDIATELY...instead, it's a big yuck moment.
Did we learn nothing from Natasha Richardson's death?

stan

I take back the mean ting I said about his accident. I still don't like his show but OMG that had to hurt. I am glad he is okay!

Anon

That looked bad, glad it turned out okay and he really did slur his words after, they must have been scared.

Indie

THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of women her age and OLDER do Sprint Tri's... That woman is NOTHING SPECIAL for doing the Malibu Tri.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2