Eddie Cibrian's Wife

Not Ready to Move On

9/29/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time, but the demise of Eddie Cibrian's marriage has already made its way into a reality show.

cibrian-1

Sources tell TMZ there's a new reality series by True Entertainment (the producers of "Real Housewives of Atlanta") called "Model Behavior" which stars Eddie's estranged wife Brandi

We're told the show filmed an episode where Brandi's friend, Jennifer Giminez, ordered a moving truck (above) to cart off Eddie's belongings from his wife's home. Our sources tell us when it arrived, Brandi got cold feet and sent the truck away leaving all of Eddie's crap in the house.

When LeAnn Rimes steals your husband life gives you lemons ... make a reality show.

Brandi just gave us a statement: "The reality show that I am currently filming was in the works while I was married and actually would have involved my family had the unfortunate events of my marriage not transpired. The theme of the show has now changed but the show is in no way a response to my separation from my husband. It is just circumstantial."

michaela

Something that Brandi dosn't have

michaela

Brandi reminds me of Joan Rivers. skinny face, dull eyes, so so

BB

Brandi's a famewhore, she can't keep her mouth shut to save her marriage...I mean life. Imagine what it must have been like to live with her, no thanks to that, I think LeAnn's way better looking than fake Brandi. I like how she starts blabbing about how Eddie couldn't go to the kids first day of school, the kid is 2 - it was nursery school, she made it sound like its kindergarten and even so how many Dad's go to a kids first day of school? I think Brandi got what she deserved, kicked to the curb. Bye Bye Brandi.

michaela

We hope she'll be round for the babies sake.

annie

brandi didnt negotiate the reality show til after all the mess
it was never planned before hand like she says with her husband involved..
i was part of the production company as an intern when it was pitched to her..
just iike most reality shows... another lie being fed and devoured
like all the times she presses redial on her cell to talk to US magazine friends...
she is making her sympathy climb in to yucky tv land to validate herself..
become famous brandi but the only way to stay there is if you have some talent....

lynn

What should Brandi do? She has been a model and a mother only. Lets be clear, Leanne and Eddie brought this to her doorstep, period. Should she go off to medical school???? Come on people!! Brandi is doing what she can to make a living for herself and her children. I am sure if this had not been in the works well before Eddie was caught, he would have never allowed it. Also I read about this show 4 or 5 months ago.... only now does it seem interesting. Good luck BC

michaela

One needs talent to be on a "reality show" ? Could've fooled me. Reality shows are popular with the networks primarily because the actors are cheap in comparison to recognized and accomplished actors.

michaela

She was a make-up artist but model? For what? The Sunday newspaper insert? Or some local talent show? If she had been a model of any note it would have been known about.

michaela

don't believe she modeled for VS. Proof? Lets call them and ask. If yah, where when how long?

michaela

met in a bar

michaela

ill contact people and us to check. thanks

lynn

The whole point of reality shows is that they are not actors. No acting talent needed. I read recently in life and style that BC helped Jennifer Giminez get sober!! She was a bridesmaid in BC's wedding, now thats an awesome person! I will watch to bffs make a go at it! i like them both.

michaela

An awesome person because she was a bridesmaid in someone's wedding? Is that what you meant to say? I don't get it.

michaela

Precisely why the networks do so many of them. They haul in a big profit for little production cost and they can scrap them quickly if they don't make enough of a profit.

No talent needed but if talentless enuf DOA

michaela

Have contacted People and USWeekly to find out about what DEB said about the VS and Wunder... So far they can't find anything like that. Still looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments