Rossum: Divorce Is Something to Crow About

9/29/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day before her husband filed for divorce, Emmy Rossum enjoyed a platonic leisurely lunch with dreaded Counting Crows lead singer Adam Duritz in Beverly Hills.

0921-media-removed-britney
While rumored to be a couple, Rossum is just 22 years younger than Duritz.

rhbjorn

First Natalie Portman and Devandra Banhart, then Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy and now this. It looks like a trend to me.

Karen

May she is dating him because he is a decent guy, he's talented and as far as I am concerned extremely hot, why cant people just be happy they are happy, what's it got to do with anyone else, grow up and leave the guy alone.

Karen

Adam Duritz has brought a lot of joy to my life through his music and lyrics, he's a kind hearted guy and I think the world is a much nicer place with him it, I dont understand why people have a problem with him, he's decent and Adam and Counting Crows are very generous and do a lot for their fans and charities so I figure if you dislike someone for being a kind to others then it is YOU with the problem and no one else.

Oh one more thing some of you are very unpleasant people who really do need to get a life

Just sayin'

Find someone your own age !!!!!

La Toya Jackson

BACK TO ME !!!! .. Michael Jackson has passed away and my ship has come in .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY !!! .. Ker Ching

Lacey

My husband is 22 years older than me! He's litterally twice my age. LOL Go Emmy! I'm sure then sex is amazing.

nightcrawler

I really like the way you growed up!

balls

balls

Jatti

this guy has had his share of celebrites like courtney cox and jennifer aniston. he looks like a P.O.S. i guess now he's met someone in his league.

richard ramirez

an old dog CAN teach a
young pup new tricks;

never got why young girls would want
to be with a guy their own age......

Kaeleigh in Houston, Texas

-----------------------------------------------------
Youre a f***ing idiot. This guy is incredible, amazing singer, I own all his CDs, have signed stuff after him, seen him live 3 times AND my license plate is C.CROWS (I live in Texas) because hes an inspirational singer. He has depression just like me and he teaches me that you can have depression and still succeed in life. Before you say something so f***ing ignorant and rude do research. Im 18 years old and have grown up listening to him, my favorite song by him is Round Here.

F*** YOU! He can date, marry, sleep with anybody he chooses, if I remember hes an adult and this is America. Thank You.

Pat

That doesn't even look like her

Barbalicious

Kaeleigh - I think I hear your mother calling you to take your freakin' meds...

anthonysdreamgirl**

kaeleigh - don't listen to these bitches on here. cc came out with some great songs in the 90s...haven't heard much from the in a while, though. i read an interview in rolling stone that changed my mind about this guy. he seems cool - a girl's guy. must be some reason why all the women love him...

OJ

adam Duritz has very limited talent. he done nothing since the 90's and he looks like he lives in a dumpster. 2 hit wonder and now this chick will take half of what he had.
my guess is "mr jones" will have to double his meds!
no wonder this guy wants to off himself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments