Brit Gives Lance a Lap Dance? Not So Much

9/30/2009 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Video of Britney Spears' so-called on stage lap dance for Lance Bass has finally surfaced -- and let's just say if it happened at a strip club ... dude would definitely get his money back.

It all went down -- or didn't -- at Brit's concert in Las Vegas this weekend. Instead of actually dancing in Lance's lap -- hence the term "lap dance" -- Brit Brit just sort of shimmies in the ex-NSYNCer's vicinity in next-to-nothing for a 'lil bit.

cochino

Someone needs to tell this mother? of 2 that she's not a teen anymore.

Hard to imagine being portly while on tour, what gives? Oh. All that CANDY!

Lucky Lance, or her fat ass would've sucked him in

Rudy

Good GOD she's not even attractive anymore - plump and fat!

I see better looking women every day at my gym - WTH???? She look ridiculous!

keith

TOTALLY F8CKING LAME

WHY IS SHE WALKING LIKE THAT? IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE SOME KIND OF SEXY WALK OR SOMETHING?

AFTER 2 KIDS DOES SHE REALIZE SHE IS NOT THE HOT LITTLE B8TCH SHE ONCE WAS.

THE ONLY THING SADDER IS MADONNA STILL TRYING TO ACT HOT IN HER WALKER

WHY ARE THESE POP STARS, YOUNG HOLLYWOOD STARS AND SOCIALITES ALL GO TO SLUTTY TRASH LAND? DO THEY ASPIRE TO BE TRASH?

I GUESS I JUST DON'T GET IT. GUESS I WILL PICK UP A "PARIS HILTON LITTLE SLUT KIT" ON THE WAY HOME AND SEE WHAT ALL THE AMAZEMENT IS ABOUT.

WHO IN THE F8CK WOULD EVEN SPEND MONEY TO SEE A BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT ANYMORE? SHE IS A JOKE.

London not England

Ya'll STOP TALKIN BOUT DAT BLOND BITCH!!!

We's still a HOT TOPIC ....and when the truth come out bout Dr. Murray we gone right a book bout it.....

In the meantime, We LOVE YA'LL

L&L

London not England

I find all these women fascinating.....

It started with Farrah Fawcett "TRYING" to pose for Playboy at 60 years old...then Pam HEP-C Anderson still wearing clothes from when she was a teenager, now this little piece of work will not remember that she A. is NOT as hot as she used to be...
and B. she is a mother now,(for what that's worth)

And she is such a STUPID PWT Girl, she doesn't realize that the 90's are over...and she can evolve into something more....
Even if it's just a "good mother"...but as usual, that's the LAST THING ON HER LIST OF PRIORITIES...
Pity......the fool....

R.Zimmerman

Really now. I just can't believe people pay to see this kind of lame s**t. How pathetic.

keith

HURRY......TELL BRITNEY THE 90'S ARE OVER...PASS IT ON.

SAME STUPID CHOREOGRAPHED CRAP SHE WAS PUTTING OUT IN THE 90'S. JUST NOW SHE IS A DECADE OLDER AND IT IS VERY SAD VERSUS HOT.

chinesejapanesedirtyknees...

Was that uncomfortable for anyone besides myself to watch? Lance just looks dumbass sitting there sorry guy but .. weird! Brit is so adorable & I love her but I think it's time for a new act or something.. Something needs to change.

wow

Actually I went to her concert. She picks a random person and lets them join her in this number on stage. They sit in the chair while they watch her performance. I am guessing she just thought it would be fun to have Lance join her on stage. It was never intended to be a lap dance.

Lindsey

very similar to miley cyrus' "pole dance". OVER EXAGGERATED. people need to shut the eff up and stop being such tightwads.

ny0101

i got to see this show at madison square garden and let me tell you she was amazing! granted she lip-synched,but the girl can perform! and how dare anyone say shes fat! she looks amazing for having two children and she is able to still perform like that. anyone who has had children knows how hard it is to get your body back and she is almost there.she has come such a long way!!

rachelle

Trailer Trash never change

Narae

ummmm....isn't Lance gay???

Carol

He's gay... why would he care if she's butt ass naked or not???

me

She is too old and for this and she looks squeezed into her trashy costume. Now Julianne Hough can sing and DANCE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments