Christina Milian States the Obvious

10/2/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian has revealed to the world that she is pregnant with The-Dream's baby. Ya think?

Launch photos

Milian celebrated her birthday Friday night by partying it up at Tabu inside the MGM Grand where the only people who couldn't tell she was pregnant were ... oh hell, anyone can see she's pregnant!

Chetwah

There is a "dark horse" of sorts here. You all know she doesn't drink lite beer, right? I'm just sayin' it might be a beer pooch and not a bambino.

melecia

well what can i say she is very beautiful and sweet i love you especially when you come in love dont cast a thing melecia jamaica. love always

....

i think the only reason y he's marryin her is bcuz she's prego they just got together and she was wit some producer not to long ago! i hope he get a prenup! i think it works out for her tho cuz she got dropped now that shes wit him she gon put a cd out nxt year he's helping producing! ha talk abt a set up!

& if nivea wanted him back now i think he would go running

Rashard

I wish them happiness & a healthy fat baby! Dream is worth millions he been in the game 4 a while + Christina not bad off either. Her baby is going to be beautiful, she looks great to me!

STEPHANIE

GOOD MOVE TYIN THE KNOT AFTER NICK CANNON CANNED YOUR ASS 4 MIMI

aida

First off What the Hell is a pregnant woman doing at a club, shacking that a$$... she need to be home were she is safe. You cant be going out like that now a days. I also agree that was not the dress for you...

RescueRUS

oswick

no comments

urgenie

i love her i wish i was so perfect looking its not even funny she knows what she has to do and when she made name for her self so she no longer has to be everything to everyone she can settle down and enjoy simple life if i had one wish it would be to look life her hwne she was at her best any genies out there that can help me hit me up....i dont want to be lonely anymore everyone else has love y cant i be free happy and unstopable any advise can someone help me to be my best... as long as its not witchcraft or devilish can someone be my friend

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2