Papper Files

Police Report Against

Sean Penn

10/2/2009 9:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002_sean_penn_ex-1Sean Penn went ballistic on a paparazzo this afternoon -- and we've learned the photog just filed a police report against the actor.

The cameraman -- Jordan Dawes (not a TMZ guy) -- is accusing Penn of battery after a confrontation near the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles, where Sean had just eaten lunch.

Penn was seen kicking and hitting the photographer on a side-street multiple times before leaving.

Sean's rep had no comment.

Felicia

Phishsteak:Why must you all always bring Obama name up. What does Obama have to do with Penn beating somebody up? SO THE FLUCK WHAT HE VOTED FOR OBAMA. wHAT THE FLUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

Buzzymuzzwelle

As much as I think Sean is an bigger Irish twit than I am, I think he should be allowed his space
when he wants it. There are plenty of other times photograph the little comrade. Buzzy

Quityerwhinin

Looks like asn assault. But if you squint your eyes just right... no, no, it's a payday alright!

Stop whining about how rough your celebrity life is for crying out loud! So many people can live in obscurity if they want. But that is the price you pay when this is the "job" you chose.

Quityerwhinin

After reading more about it. I think it's time this guy get a new profession.

wagner

He is such a jerk. I wish people would stop hiring him for movies. I won't watch his creepy face.

xe

I would love for that douchebag to attack me, it's time for someone to introduce him to the real world and proper behavior

Ashlyn

He looks like Spicolli in this picture, where is Mr. Hands

whocares

Sean Penn makes me want to puke. Commie bastard!

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

FIRST.........happy dance.........bitches!!!!

sarah

Sheesh let the guy eat lunch in peace! I'd be mad too!

SwordsWoman

Sean Penn has always been such a douche towards the paps. The pap should have known better than to waste his time. Not even TMZ worthy. Must be a slow night.

hair piece baby

Life sometimes rewards you for your work. Sometimes it doesn't. It's give and take. Penn has been given quite a bit, and when he has to take it he erupts. The guys a tsunami, and camera's are his earthquakes.

.............

Ewwwww...who would want his picture? He smokes like a train and is over-the-hill.

maggie mae

If penn doesn't want to be bothered by the papp then he should go live a private life and get out of show business. He is a worthless human being anyway and a traitor to this country,

homie1kanobe

Ya know, every now and then everyone has a bad day and wants to be left alone, There should be a word that the entertainers can use, that the Papps would understand ,Just to back off and leave them alone, I think BACK OFF MO-FO would work, what ya think?