Simon Cowell Pitches a Massive Birthday Tent

10/3/2009 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

THIS ... is what "American Idol" money can do for your 50th birthday party.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Simon Cowell is hitting the half-century mark with a lavish party at Wrotham Park in Hertfordshire, England today -- a swanky private mansion where people with money throw swanky private parties.

How can judging people be wrong ... if you can make so much money doing it?

the truth hurts huh

2. I don't understand why he has to have a tent for a party when he has such a BIG house. Can't he have all of his friends INSIDE for the party?

Posted at 12:24PM on Oct 3rd 2009 by Lisa
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Probably less stuff to get broken in the tent, doncha think??? More room for DANCING!!!!

AJ

His party is just down the road from me i guess my invite must of got lost in the post :-(

Happy Birthday Simon, enjoy :-)

the truth hurts huh

AJ - If you're from England, I would think you would know proper English. It's "must HAVE GOTTEN lost in the post" - not "must OF GOT lost in the post." Oh - and you forgot to use punctuation, also. Get up to speed with the language, mate!

homie1kanobe

Looks like a possible 5000 will be attending,nobody has that many friends

homie1kanobe

TMZ the annoying Klowns are back with irrelevant post wasting the readers time by scrolling past the non-sense, please remove these childrens games they play

AJ

Yo no 15, I may be in England, does not mean I am ENGLISH, I posted as a laugh, if I wanted a lesson in race and grammer I would not be looking for that on a topic about Simon, least of all from you. Oh, and by the way, I am by no means your mate, you are rude and need to STFU

homie1kanobe

Posted at 3:25PM on Oct 3rd 2009 by Disgusted Reader

I agree the 1st and 2nd post was cute, Now the "Klowns" have gone too far even disrespecting people's deaths please remove them from TMZ. They have the time to make a mockery on every post you make,This is not the venue nor forum board for children's post

GypsyLaura

I have to give it to him, I recently turned 50 and he looks way better!

dr fred

offensive.

our world is going through difficult times right now, & sure it is his $$$$

but someone humble & with class would have a moderate tasteful party & also do some good w/their $$$$

I am Sooooo impressed,,good grief

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

Obama Care side effects include.....
Headache
Delayed treatment
Zero choice
Sky rocketing taxes
,And premature death!

Skank

He's so disgusting! You wonder why douch bags are able to get so much money!

COLONEL KERNEL

KOOKY,

I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU NOW!

Kooky Fan

By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer Charles Babington, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration is considering steps to ease the burdens of laid-off workers, including possible extensions of unemployment and health benefits, officials said Saturday.

The administration has stopped short of calling for a second economic stimulus package to augment the $787 billion measure approved this year. But with the jobless rate continuing to climb, President Barack Obama said Saturday he is exploring "additional options to promote job creation."

LINDA

first, happy birthday old timer... second, don't get so wound up we all get older, we just can't afford to throw huge dumb bashes like this.

homie1kanobe

Posted at 5:25PM on Oct 3rd 2009 by Kooky Fan

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the current post WAKE UP. You are wasting your time and the readers time geeze

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments