Megan Fox -- Beer Wench

10/4/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It is every man's fantasy to have Megan Fox bring them a beer -- and a few lucky SOBs actually got to live it out on Friday night.

Megan Fox

Megan was a celebrity bartender at an event at Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica to raise money for a charity called Team Stacie. Megan's on-again/off-again BF Brian Austin Green was scheduled to be there -- Megan was just an added bonus.

We're guessing she made more in tips.

snickers

First?

snickers

How does she hold a beer glass with those stubby thumbs? She'd drop them like Homer Simpson.

fluffhead

hot

Anastasia

With a head like that on a beer, I'd tip her all right! LEARN TO POUR BEER! She may be gorgeous, but she sucks at tending bar!

Big Bob

Not my fantasy. And you boneheads out there who say "I'd do her.".....would she do you? I doubt it. Quit embarrassing yourselves.

Maria

Pat must be a happy man !!!!!

who dat

Everytime she opens her mouth, and speaks, she becomes less attractive. Only one thing that mouth should be used for =============D. Can't act to save her life. Drama queen. To much plastic surgery. An 8 after a few drinks.

Jay

To Maya:

A voice for ALL generations; and colors; and creeds,
The sound and the resonance the giving; good deeds.
Though you are on loan to us, there's more left to give,
We Love You Dear Maya, and for that...
YOU MUST LIVE! YOU MUST LIVE! YOU MUST LIVE!

I Love You Mother Maya

J. Gordon

Grouch

I really don't get it... she is so average-looking.

zman

HEY! This is a good thing. If she keeps talking trash on producers and making turds like "Jennifer's Body" this may be her new profession.

jerry

MEGAN...that's very nice of you. Your beautiful and I LOVE the fact you say whats on your mind.

Jennifer's Body was an excellent movie. Diablo could have changed a few things in the script but otherwise, love it.

From Toronto, Canada.... see ya,

Confused

Is she a tranny?

shuffler

I'm totally unattracted to this lady, but I can see how others might find her their type.

Nix

Hey anyone? Is this Brian Green the same guy who was Tori Spelling's first boyfriend as if so, he's a leech. Now all you men get over yourselves as there are way more attractive women out there in real life - I know it's the boobs, zzzzzzzzzzz!! Honestly!!

oprah

Damm, I can tell the differences between the gender comments here...the males are all positive and sexual and the females...well, let me say this: America is full of jealous women! I guess is hard for a ugly overweight woman to accept the fact that Megan Fox is indeed the sexiest of them all. Perfection at its best! period

BTW, I am a girl.....