Paul Rodriguez -- Up and Texting

10/4/2009 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paul RodriguezComedian Paul Rodriguez is still in a hospital in Washington D.C. but there is at least one good sign that he's getting better -- he's texting.

Mario Santoya -- who works with Paul at the California Latino Water Coalition -- says he left Paul's side last night, but received a text from him this morning. Santoya says Rodriguez is conscious and "feeling better."

Rodriguez was hospitalized Thursday night after complaining of stomach pains.

adolfo

Would it be to much for you guys to mention that this California Latino Water Coalition is a front group for major farmers in california to repeal enviromental protection laws that are VITAl to saving wildlife.

It's also a front group for a MAJOR AG LOBBYIST.

PLEASE REPORT THIS

SOURCE IS CAPITALWEEKLY

‘Grassroots’ Latino Water Coalition registered to ag industry lobbyist

You guys are turning this bs group into a FORCE by giving it a sense of "realism" by the reporting your site is doing.

I love TMZ ,please dont let me down

TMZ is going downhill

I hope the find out whats wrong with you Paul,and hope you get better soon......... I hate to say It TMZ. It looks like its time to take the garage again today, and i know there has been a bunch of it today..Sad

Simone

I hope he get better as soon as possible.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

He'll be okay. He escaped 2009's Summer of Death!

whats up Doctors

Wow I can't believe you have been in there since Thursday and the doctors don't have a clue, Try to hang tough,you and your family are in our prayers, and just because it's Sunday, Keep running those test Doctors, So you can put this ailment behind you.

Hilda

In all the news & updates of Paul Rodriguez, the only other person mentioned 2 b @ his side is his "co-worker". Could this be his "partner"? Hmmmmm!

ABB

Paul Rodriguez sucks ass man, He never was funny and will never be funny. *I'm hispanic and I can't stand his unfunny ass*

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Met him once about 10 years ago.. he was so nice. We went to a club, drank, danced... he told me that I would be Jerry Seinfeld's type lol.. :) He is a great guy, and we had a blast!!!

SianP

Yeah, I've had several opportunities to hang out with him at some social events over the past 15 years, and Paul is one of the nicest guys I've ever known, not to mention naturally funny. And I like that his friends are of all races and cultures, and that he tries to help people when he can. Please take care of yourself, Paul, the world needs to keep more people like you around for a long time. Get better!

Jim

If he dies we have 11,000,000 more to take his place....

whats up Doctors

I've been here way before the non-sense started on TMZ ,And I will be here long after it's gone...With that said,We need Garbage clean-up on comment #2

Rob Jenkins

Are you SERIOUS # 8?!?! your an idiot. Most celebs have assistants. Not to mention I have sen Paul pull more honeys than you could dream of!

Paul love you bro! Get better!

Feds Under Suspicion

adolfo post is nothing more than a dupe and dodge. 50% of Latino farmers in the central valley are in horrible financial straights with their land laying fallow thanks to the feds. The country needs that land in order to be able to feed itself. The Federal Reserve banksters have robbed enough money from the treasury to get whatever they want published about Paul's group. The Latino farmers have a right to lobby their government for redress of grievances.

Paul beware of these feds. They are compartmentalized so that one department doesn't know what the other is doing. Elements within our government are controlled by the corrupt Federal Reserve banksters and will eliminate or neutralize anyone who gets in their way. Beware of vultures in high places. And tell Obama to turn the water on to the central valley. The environmental smoke screen is nothing more than a rouse for the bankers to steal the farmlands out from under the Latino farmers of the central valley.

Better Than You

¡YO QUIERO TACO BELL!

A. Minnitman

Paul Rodriguez is an equal opportunity hater. He resents European Americans sure enough, but he also thinks that blacks are lazy and angry people by nature. The only thing funny about him is that Fred Flintstone mug and uncombed hair of his. I hope he keeps gorging himself on tacos and peppers, and washes it down with a case of Corona while he's at it. Only in America could we accept such trash from another country. God save us all.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments