Kanye:

'I Wanted Chicken

Because I'm Black'

10/7/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West was in a finger lickin' good mood last night outside the Cheesecake Factory -- where he told us he ordered chicken, because, well, "I'm Black."

Kanye West: Click to watch
No word on if he thinks they make the best chicken OF ALL TIME.

radarluv

Kayne has done soo much to make the young amazingly talented men look horrible. Chris Brown too. They need to straighten up, grow up and conduct their lives remembering they are role models. Sadly, there are people that will judge others of color just by their actions. It is not fair nor right but Kayne West and Chris Brown do not help matters.

LOL

I'm black and what he said is true..

ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIKE CHICKEN!

If you don't, then you're married with a white chick or white man..

I LIKE CHICKEN!
WHO DOESN'T??

lol

YOU GOTTA BE A RETARD NOT TO KNOW HOW TO DO FISH STICKS...

Simone

Go on, Kanye!!!!!!!!!!!

mia

I like chicken. I'm white. Aren't there any vegan blacks?

Bren

Ohhh but if someone would have said to him, "you got chicken, because you are black" it would be an insult to him. I hate hypocrites.

Lawyer

I doubt Kanye would have been amused if someone else had said this to him.

Laney

#14.. who gives a rat's ass if he is richer? You must be stupid 2 think he is happy. Angry out of control peeps are NOT happy. Duh..

keep the loot

Machelle

He needs therapy.
I'm white and my favorite
food is fried chicken. I don't
get it.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

I'm about as white as you can get and i like fried chicken and watermelon. In fact i'm making fried chicken for dinner tonight.

Laney

#27

Im white 2, high:) I am making crack n chicken 2nite

LWood

What an idiot! I guess it's okay for him to say that because he's black? BS! Don't complain about the stereotypes if you keep them going. I think Kanye is the biggest jackass of all time!

Cassy

Kanye, you need to get your behind into REHAB.... fast.

dave

this guy is obsessed with his blackness. Booooooooooooooooooooooring

Felicia

Mikey you are one stupid son of a b!+ch. First of all I like KFC and I'm black. And as far as the water melon cheesecake that was un-called for. Just because your mama hope the make a hamburger Helper cheese cake don't mean that all people are like their sterotype. If we were I would be asking you how are you on a computer when your trailor don't have internet access.