Audrina Flaunts Her Girls ... for Charity

10/8/2009 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the brink of a camel toe, Audrina Patridge showed off her breast ... cancer awareness t-shirt in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

If there's one thing the 24-year-old reality TV star knows about, it's promoting her hills.

me

why is she wearing those tight pants that show off her crotchal region? i never feel comfortable going out in tight pants like that i need a big tee shirt over it or something. she should know everyone is just going to stare at her crotch, you cant help it.

L.A.

Rainey

#14 - That's what underweight women look like - the public bone is very visible....No, not attractive at all. There's enough pics on line "before" to show the "girls" aren't real either.

sheesh

Camel Toe. And a disguisting one at that!

mia

I wonder if implant fans understand that women who get them need to have subsequent surgeries every 5 to 10 years. That's as nasty as putting silicone-filled plastic bags into your body. And very costly too.

Mariah

I bet she looks disgusting naked! Her boobs are the only thing with any life and only cuz they are fake!

mia

Mr. Cool, there are lots of men who don't like anorexic bony women like you do. Having some flesh is not equivalent to "fat". I'm wondering what you look like. >:)

pashapoo

she looks like she has a small weiner also!! LOL!

ms3arlen

OMG this girl needs to eat.... she looks nasty!!!! she has fake boobs...looks like she doesn'te eat.... GROSS

Larizza

Is that a bulging haunting face on her knee, or she just happy to see me, and by see me i mean look at those three huge knee lumps - what theeeeee

me

What an aweful shape this girl has.

me

"49. She is def hot hot hot...If you dont think she looks good you are a fat slob...ALL women should be thin like this..If you are bigger than this hit the gym..Yes men like skinny with big boobs..duh"

Boobs are fat, so skinny + big boobs = fake. DUH, you big American plastic surgery promoting moronic wanker.

MissGinger

I am pretty sure what we are seeing between her legs is the bulg from the jewelry on her cl1t piercing. That being the case... giddy up.

jaime

She is GROSSLY skinny! Yuk!!!

Renee

I love it! Great Muppet legs and crotch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments