Dr. Murray Feels Vegas Heat Over Child Support

10/8/2009 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We know now why the law is after Conrad Murray -- and it's completely unrelated to the Michael Jackson investigation.

Nenita Malibiran claims Dr. Murray -- who fathered her 10-year-old son -- is currently behind in child support payments. Malibiran, who now lives in the Sacramento area, obtained a judgment last month in San Jose, CA for $13,311.47.

The judgment was sent to the District Attorney's office in Las Vegas, which honors and enforces child support judgments from out of state.

Yesterday, the D.A. went before a hearing master (not a judge), who is supposed to hear the evidence and recommend appropriate action to a judge. Dr. Murray was ordered to appear but was a no-show.

The hearing master recommended that a bench warrant be issued against Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray has 10 days from yesterday to come into court and deal with it -- otherwise the judge will issue a warrant.

Malibiran's former lawyer, Julie Brown, tells TMZ Dr. Murray was "habitually behind" on child support payments and was always "hiding income."

Sue Wong

No surprise.

mitch myers

1st?

JoJO

dumb ass!!!

Water

He was just like his creepy patient they never paid their bills

Jane Ross

This quack needs to be jailed for a very long time, he is possibly a murderer amoungst other things.

I wouldn't let him treat me for a boil on the backside. The guy is a crook, and the naive Jackson who trusted people, put his life in this guy's dishonest hands.

MJ FaN

Dr Murray, nice to see you in the headline news, I miss you dearly.

MJ FaN

Dr Murray, I will pay you $150,000 a month to inject Prophol into my system so I can sleep better, please contact me at MJJ productions, Los Angels CA

Kandie

wow!! He's a deadbeat and a murderer, what is are these people waiting for? Lock up this slacker!!

MJ FaN

Dear Dr. Murray, I sent you a letter recently for a position as my personal physician to accompany me on my tour in England. Your job requires injecting Prophol intravenously into my body to help with my insomnia. You have not replyed to my last letter, please reply to me asap, I will pay you anything you want, or as I previously proposed a monthly salary of $150,000.

Michael Jackson

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

IF THEY CAN FIND HIM! WHERE IS HE HIDING OUT?

Monica

Ha ha ha ha..... can`t stop laughing.

He is going down. Feel sorry for his kids though that has to live with knowing that there father killed MJ.

Stars

Looks like MJ's estate or AEG never paid Murray his 150K. According to reports, he's been hiding money and propofol. What else is he hiding?

Butterfly

take care on the way to court

Guitar

His going to Court' will be another slow car chase on TV. We will be watching his last daylight and his house will foreclose in day.

puppi

WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS ASS DR,MURRAY'S LAWYERS ??? IS IT AEG???

OR SONY/TOMMY MATOLLA?????? THOSE BASTERED KILLED OUR MICHAEL...

....MICHAEL IS NO MORE......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments