Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

janicebyrne01

The Gosselin saga is sooooooo boring. Who cares???

mark

That so not funny

Elle O.

Kate is very involved in child rearing - thank goodness these kids have one responsible parent. I have to travel for work sometimes too - and I'm still a very involved parent. Someone has got to make the money for this family to live on, and Jon blows all his money on sports cars and horrendous clothing.

sara

It's fun when you do it to others but not when it's done to you I guess.

yeah....and?

This freak show just keeps getting better. Is she kidding? WHEN is ever even around to RAISE HER OWN CHILDREN?

This woman and her moron husband are going to have a lot of explaining to do one day. These kids will get older, have smart mouths, and the internet will help them have ammunition to keep burning their parents.

Jon and Kate, the word REGRET is the single cruelest word in the dictionary. The both of you are going to finally grow up and realize what you have done.

Shameful parenting. Selfish parenting.

Trish

Last night, Leno said CBS and ABC actors are avoiding his show. I was amused by that. He said it in thanking Wanda Sykes for being there.

This was the second time I've watched the new Leno. I don't think it's going to succeed. But why would they be surprised that ABC and CBS stars are not showing up to help the show?

Barb

LOL Pap Smear

Christy

Well, that's two minutes of my life I will never get back. I cannot stand Kate! She is such a tabloid whore. I love Jay but I'm disappointed in him now.

why?

These losers make me sick to my stomach. Selfish to the bone. Classless clowns. Their kids are going to be so messed up because these people have chosen to take the low road as low life's often do. Can anyone say POS?!

bananadude

Hahahaaa, yeah the paps got knocked pretty good on this one.

80's Gal

I absolutely loathe this woman.

Thanhxuan

I do not see the video???

beth

Oh lordy bee, she took time out from bashing her husband...like she didn't know jon had access to the money...please. Didn't she notice the cars, gifts or vacations he was buying/taking. Shes a real opportuntist, looks like she'll get along fine in hollywood, ha everyone hates her or secretly does. GO HOME to your kids!!

Steve

Kate has some acting chops...Leno is funny...I hope he's given his due discourse in determining a last show before news following.

Attempt to be a little diffident TMZ...if you acquire a good natured sense of humility it doubles one good perception of you...If no one can be as funny as you, then you cease being funny and become your own greatest fan.

Joy

i thought that was really funny (especially the look @ my really small board)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments