New Michael Jackson Song Hits the Internet

10/12/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FINALLY!!!!!!

puppi

HEY...beautiful, BUT SAD...WHO MURDERD MICHAEL JACKSON????

HE IS NOT A:IVE ANYMORE ...WHO KILLED HIM.??..CAL THE LA.POLICE dept.

RIP. OUR KING.

MsMeowzers

Thanks, TMZ. Wasn't getting it to work on michaeljackson.com but your site worked just fine.

John

here's even more unreleased Michael Jackson stuff ...

Hypocrites

What a disappointment that was.

keeping

It's okay....not amazing or anything but it's good. I'll take it...I just want any MJ material in anyway I can get it. BUT I WANT SOMETHING BETTER NEXT TIME SONY!!! LOVE U MICHAEL!

dee

"I'm the Light of the world, I feel grand"!???!??!

That was always Michael Jackson's problem: A stunning narcissism. Even in death he needs to get over himself.

kimmy

nice song...it's missing something though...

Gypsi

Great song and the melody is strong but it's obvious it's a demo track. MJ would have never released the song in this raw of a form. His penchant for perfection would have had this song worked to a slicker final product. Shame on whoever signed off on the release of this. Those who knew and worked with him over the years should have worked to finalize the song to MJ's standards.

jlove

Song is so true to my life as it is. Thank you Michael for you contribution to the world, and my life. I thank you.

Brooklyn

Have been an MJ fan for 40 yrs . . . his voice sounds beautiful on the track, but the song is not special enough for him. Don't mind listening to this at all, but hope for better songs to be released in the future.

Hypocrites

Ahhhhhh save you money that sucks big time.

claudia

FOR THOSE WHO ARE SAYING THAT THIS IS OLD AND BLAH BLAH.. THIS IS AN OLD SONG RECORDED DURING THE DANGEROUS ERA... GO TO THE SONY WEBSITE AND IT SAYS IT THERE.

I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS SONG... BEAUTIFUL LOVE SONG ABOUT MEETING SOMEONE AND FALLING IN LOVE

megafox

my heart just empty itself hearing Michael, Love you for ever . i was born and brought t up by you even tough far away i live and mold my life in your light . I love you and will continue to do the things you always wanted us to do as humans. The heavens is your home and Be at peace and sing with the angels.....crying.... missed you so much. hung for you Michael... I will never let you path for you always be in my heart.

jlove

Michael gives me inspiration to go on. Thank you, Michael. Please, RIP.

JMA

Very Nice and very sad, but a nice present for somebody who isn't among with us anymore.
Mike love you and miss you.