Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

10/13/2009 2:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy JacksonEveryone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims they already have enough money.

Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!S

isa1isa2

WHATEVER!!! He's such a MORONIC FOOL like all the Jackson! Reality shows and interviews, NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIM!

Simone

In spite of everything, he has a point. He and the other siblings could have been giving interviews to get, writing books and other stuff to get some cash. But, in despite of it. Joe Jackson and Latoya are enjoing the moment to do this.
I don't know, but, after all, maybe some of them are not so crazy about money.

Anna

So, he's implying that the other brothers who are doing interviews and a reality show (all the others, I think) are just doing it for the money?

JMA

Yeah right....
Maybe Randy is okay.

Renee

Thank you Randy set these stupid fools straight. TMZ need to stop doing stupid stuff for money. Alot of nerve to talk about somebody else when its obvious you people are doing things for money. Dumb ASSSeS!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

The amount of money Katherine gets while she's alive is up to the trustees. By challenging them, this stupid old bitch just cut her family off. Ha, ha!

isabelnecessary

coughcoughJERMAINEcoughcough

randy's my favorite after michael and janet.

~A true MJ fan from the heart~

I heard that Randy! If you and your sibling were expecting or wanting to receive money, I don't see where that is anyone's business. Anyway if people don't have anything positive to say about the Jackson family they need to shut their mouths. Every day I miss Michael Jackson more and more! "Gone Too Soon" ~A true MJ fan from the heart~

JMA

Janet makes here own money.
I don't know nothing about Jackie and Marlon and Randy.
Tito does his own thing.
But the rest.........
I think they took plenty when Michael was still alive!!!
And I thought they were doing a reality show?????
Did I missed something?????
Miss you Mike,rather have you back then money.

iFart

The only Jacksons I have a problem with are Joe, Jermaine, and Latoya. The other siblings never seemed to leech from Michael, or at least not publicly. Randy seemed to be the only family member, other than Katherine, around MJ in his last couple of years.

puppi

TMZ...go to hell, RANDY JACKSON IS RIGHT, GOOD FOR HIM.
BRAVO RANDY, YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AND A GOOD FAMILY. TMZ IS AN ASS
MOUTH, THAT IS ALL.

THE VULTURES WERE AROUND YOUR FAMILY AND BROTHER'S WILL LIKE THE LAWYERS OF THE ESTATE.

I'M GLAD YOU ARE SPEAKING OUT, PLEASE DO THAT MORE OFTEN.
WE LOVE THE JACKSON FAMILY SPECIALLY YOU MOTHER

LONG LIVE THE JACKSONS

Anna

I actually think that all the siblings, with the exception of LaToya, have always been quite discreet, never exploiting their connections with tell-alls or touring with their own group and using the J5 name, for instance. This may be because they have their own secrets to guard, but it is true. Also, if the stories of the various brothers being broke, working in different menial jobs are true, then they are anything but money grabbers, they are willing to work for pay which is respectable. What they should have done years ago, if Michael didn't want to tour with them, was to get together as the Jacksons and do the lucrative casino circuit, performing their old hits. They still can and will have an audience. This is why it's often a hard life for former child stars like all the Jacksons, they worked so hard as kids, didn't get much education, the career and early money usually dry up and as adults they are often ill-prepared to do something else.

Chester the CPA

TMZ our beating a dead horse to death.

Nobody cares about your stories on the Jackson's anymore.

Tell LEVIN to get a new story, we are tired of this story line

Please..

sickofittoo

Are all of you high ?
How stupid to respond to a gossip blog to begin with .
Giving the article attention means they troll the boards and read all the comments.
Sounds to me like someone who DOES care and just attempting to thwart attention off of the perpetual greed they all have in common.
There is A LOT more to Randy , different facets that are actually on the negative side, so his statement is merely to massage his bruised ego from the truth being printed for all the world to see.
The ol' adage ' The Truth Hurts ' is what causes these ego driven reactions .
I give him a thumbs down ...but thats just me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments