TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

10/13/2009 2:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy JacksonEveryone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims they already have enough money.

Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

Around The Web