Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

10/16/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

mike

Why dont you losers at tmz leave this woman and those kids alone. Dont know how a bunch of losers in life get a show that nit picks at people with enough talent to be celebrities.

FFJ

#51 cher

Call yourself a Jackson fan, 'he would want us to go see the movie and buy the cd'....what planet have you been hiding on... SONY SONY SONY SONY SONY SONY SONY.. ring any bells... took him 15yrs to escape that crooked corporation, and then Branca/Mclain sell him out in death to SONY!!! Are you for real??? Michael told you not to buy anything by SONY WITH JACKSONS NAME ON IT.. dont you remember what that corporation did to him...tried to blackball him out of the business, framed him, intimidated him, i could go on... probably killed him along with AEG, they are one and the same..

So before you go askin fans to buy just think on, when you do you are going against Michaels wishes and YOU HAVE MICHAELS BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.... Stop shooting your stupid mouth of because you chat sh*t

A.B.

Thank you, MJ livs on - can you remember some of the details MusicGal was posting?

cindee

yES IT WAS JUST A REHEARSAL ....NOT A MOVIE AND NO ACTING
IT'S JUST MICHAEL'S LAST MOMENTS ,GRANTED IF HE WERE HERE
HE WOULD PROBABLY SAY "NO"... bUT, HE DIED "JUNE 25"...
AND I WANT TO SEE IT WITH ALL MY HEART,SO I CAN CHERISH
THOSE LAST FEW MOMENTS...THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO ME.....
yES THE MEDIA WILL KICK HOLES IN IT ..bUT, WHAT'S NEW ??
DIDN'T THEY DO THAT ALL HIS LIFE ???
PLEASE DON'T DEPRIVE MICHAEL'S CHILDREN OF BEING PART
OF "THIS IS IT" NO MATTER WHAT, THEY WILL FORM THERE OWN
OPINIONS ...GIVE THEM THAT CHANCE!!

KATHERINE CALL "SONY"

Loulou

balls sucks balls

Loulou

I'm buying the bootleg..no $$ to fking sony!

CHARLENE MIFSUD

Not like me ! I can't wait to see it. I got a ticket to go and watch our beloved Micheal movie.

Still miss you Mike. We love you.

ok

96 Posted at 4:11AM on Oct 16th 2009 by MJ LIVES ON
__________________

Nothing strange about it. There must be a good reason why certain posts disappear. And why certain posts are not allowed to make it past the "confirm your comment" stage.

If you've been reading/watching the MJ story from day 1 you can go back through abunch of archives of major news/rags sites and what you read just months sometimes days ago are gone, certain sites can no longer be accessed, certain articles have been edited, etc, etc. ESPECIALLY the days just following MJs death. Those certain articles were really gleaned clean. Randy Jacksons name disappeared out of every article around, so did DiLeos, and Joes. I read with my own eyeballs stories that no longer exist, not to the public at least.

The articles stating that the Propofol levels in MJ were low are gone there is only one a foreign article that I've been able to relocate and it has a virus warning if downloaded attached to it. Who in the hell is going to chance opening that one!

This is a big mess.......from bottom to top!

There is a BIG MAJOR coverup going on with MJs murder.

And it seems there might not be too many who aren't involved in it.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

ok

101. #51 cher
................

Posted at 4:37AM on Oct 16th 2009 by cher on blast

listen to this MJfanatic

Marisa

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie

Joe Jackson insists "This is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

TMZ, I understood your new message.There is nothing more I need to know))))

Thank you Michael, love you so much)))

MJ LIVES ON

A.B. / TWGypsy,

I honestly can’t remember exactly what she said word for word. It was a sorta long post. She talked about working with MJ and how many of MJ friends in the music business were really upset by what was happening artistically and that as the time for the movie gets closer the crap would hit the fan & all kinds of things will come out. She did say ppl would blame Sony & Branca & McClain but that none of this was their fault. (I don’t remember if she said they were intentionally deceived or if that was just my impression.) She also explained the story of how the problems with the song happened. She said was that all the stories we were hearing about This Is It being a new song that MJ wanted to release at his UK shows were total crap and that is why nobody will ever see or hear any mention of it in the actually movie. I REALLY WISH I COULD REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID AND HOW SHE WORDED IT BC IT WAS AWESOME. REMEMBER SHE WROTE THIS POST THE DAY BEFORE THE SONG WAS EVEN RELEASED. Supposedly, Randy found the song (demo) in MJ’s things weeks ago and bc there is the line “This Is It” in the chorus he made a deal with the his new reality show to tape the bros. in the studio “singing” with MJ for their show and just went ahead and changed the name of the song to match. She explained it soooo much better, but I guess Randy brought the song to Branca & McClain told them it was an original song owned by MJ and asked them to work it out with Sony to include the song in the movie for cross promotion and McClain then cleaned up the recording to make it “radio ready” and Branca worked it out so Sony would use the song over the closing credits. Basically, this whole thing with the song was caused because of Randy. Then she said something along the lines of a lot of she & other credible artists/producers (with names we would all know) in the music biz aren’t going to keep quite much longer and urged everyone to keep an eye on the web/myspace/facebook pages, etc. of the people who knew and worked with MJ bc the crap would hit the fan once the movie is released and this is just the beginning. Like I said that is the best I can remember, so don’t quote me, but if anyone finds the original “MusicGal” post PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!

wlmj

What happened in America? Everybody wanna make money on MJ. Couldn't find a job in America? Fallen country. You guys better move to Arabia as they need laborers. Make me laugh! LOL

Kotique

МММ,TMZ, lately you please me more and more! The good message! The "ORDER of GOLD PANTS" is satisfied by your job! ( O-Z-SH forever!)

!!!!Dear Michael,Thank you and I Love You With All My Heart!!!!

ok

110 TWGypsy - She wrote step by step (much better than I did above) about Randy’s actions and different details, so maybe that is why her post was removed????

Posted at 5:42AM on Oct 16th 2009 by MJ LIVES ON
_______________

You got it right MJ LIVES ON. Exactly.

I stayed off the board for the remainder of that day was having cloner issues and logged out. Don't even think I hung around to read any comments.

Sorry I missed it. But when it's gone it's gone. Another reason why you have to stay on top of this mess every day if you want to even try to make sense of it all. One day its here next day its not.

thanks again
have a good day/night

later
Peace
Om

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Yvie

Hi,

i´m happy to see the film THIS IS IT, but I will be also sad.
Sorry, my english is not so good.

He was and ever will be the greatest musician!!!!

Question: Does anybody know, how i will be able to get some autographs from THE JACKSON-Family-Members? Does somebody know an autograph-adress? Thanks a lot.

Greetings from Germany