AllGood Socks Jackson Estate Hard

10/16/2009 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AllGood Entertainment is now going after Michael Jackson's estate in the battle over profits from the upcoming movie "This Is It," along with revenues from the Sony catalog -- and the company wants more than $300 million!!!

Michael Jackson

AllGood previously filed suit against Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Frank Dileo for $40 million -- that's when Jackson was alive. Now AllGood filed an amended lawsuit today in federal court, which now includes the estate of Michael Jackson. The original defendants are still named in the amended suit.

AllGood sued because it claims Dileo acted as Jackson's agent and agreed to a Jackson family reunion concert and that got torpedoed when the London concerts were booked.

As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

AllGood is AlsoSuing John Branca and John McClain, co-special administrators of the estate.

Stop Milking his name

Randy & Joe Jackson are behind this.

If they cannot have the estate, they much rather destroy it before the kids can inherit a dime.

This is how mad they are that MJ left them off of his will.

Duh

64. Why doesn't the lawsuit include Joe Jackson and Randy, Marlon, Tito and Jermaine as defendents?

Posted at 9:51PM on Oct 16th 2009 by The Great White Albacore Tuna Fish

Love the user name LOL! Yes, I seem to remember they were part of the original lawsuit filed before Michael's death.

TMZ ROCKS ON

YES...its all good, thank god for ALLGOOD inc. for suing those

m***f**rs lawyers...THANK GOD FOR ALL GOOD, I KNEW this would
happen.
HEY...JohnBranca and McCLAIN see i told you don't cheat MICHAEL
I told you HELL is waiting for you...

I'M SO HAPPY...
WHO MURDERED MICHAEL THE KING OF POP????

Posted at 8:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by puppi

puppi is a jackson family consort

Ann

#64...that's a great point
My guess is they are not included cause they are not big enough fish for these sharks. They have to weasel(um, I mean sue) where the money is

Hypocrites

Wacko gets everything he deserves. That's what happens when you back out of a deal.

OhWell

Deb,
I See You Still Haven't Put That Pipe Down ....Shame-Shame

puppi

THANK GOD FOR ALL GOOD ENTERTAIMENT...HORAYYYYYYYY

I am so glad someone is suing the damn LAWYERS thankyou ALLGOOD,

I LOVE YOU...ALLGOOD ENT. YES...YES...YES...I told you guys these
two lawyers are the VULTURES that MICHAEL talked about when he was
alive. THEY cheated him years ago and send the money they stole

from MJ, to a Cayman ISLAND's account.
THANK GOD...I said it before these two are going to see the DEVIL
soon....I LOVE...LOVE ...LOVE ALLGOOD.

LONG LIVE THE JACKSON FAMILY (yes all of them).

RIP...OUR KING...

Duh

70. #64...that's a great point

Posted at 9:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Ann

What I meant about Joe and the brothers was (not sure about the brothers now but whatever) JOE was part of the lawsuit AGAINST Michael because he claimed Michael had promised to go on tour with his brothers and then backed out to do the O2 concerts. I seem to remember reading that shortly after Michael died. I guess I have more research to do!

Hypocrites

72. Deb,
I See You Still Haven't Put That Pipe Down ....Shame-Shame

Posted at 10:01PM on Oct 16th 2009 by OhWell

Deb has been smoking alot lately. Maybe too much.

Duh

Deb has been smoking alot lately. Maybe too much.

Posted at 10:05PM on Oct 16th 2009 by ha ha ha

Actually I smoke outdoors so it doesn't stink up my house, and it's been really, really cold lately so I haven't been out as much. But thanks for your concerns about my health, it means sooooo much to me. ;>

TMZ ROCKS ON

70. #64...that's a great point
My guess is they are not included cause they are not big enough fish
for these sharks. They have to weasel(um, I mean sue) where the money
is

Posted at 9:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Ann

the weasels (the jacksons) and dileo will get their cut directly from Allgood

lynn

It's really sickening. Everyone wanted a piece of Michael in life and so it continues after his death. So sad. When will there be peace for Michael and his family and by that I mean his poor Mom and kids.

Ben

Oh no, it's happening again. I'm using multiple names (hahaha, and OhWell and dumbazz fans for a few), and here I am AGAIN on another Michael Jackson thread feeding my fetish. When will I be able to control this??!!!! Oh there it goes; poo-pooed my pants AGAIN!!!! Mommy's going to reeeeeally hurt me this time!!!!!

emily

oh my..this is beyond absurd.

Duh

I am off to bed now, anyone claiming to be me is a clone. Although it isn't hard to identify them, juvenile delinquents that they are. Night everyone.