Kardashian Home Burglarized

10/18/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney KardashianTMZ has learned Kourtney Kardashian's home has been burglarized.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Kourtney returned to her Calabasas townhome Saturday night at about 8:30 PM and discovered the break-in.

We're told hundreds of thousands of dollars of jewelry was reportedly taken. The home is in a gated community.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department responded and they are on scene.

We're also told among the items missing -- Kourtney's Cartier watch worth around $30,000, an expensive Rolex owned by her boyfriend, multiple diamonds including diamond hoops. And, worst of all, she's missing some vintage jewelry her dad, Robert Kardashian, left her.

We're told Kourtney had left with her boyfriend at around 7 PM for dinner, returned and discovered the break-in. They found many of the drawers open.

Story developing ...

that.is.all

Who gives a f.uck. Balloon boy's daddy did it, my opinion.

Both these airheads need to disappear. Their 15 minutes of nothing is up.

ac

Who is Nick? Glad Kourtney is ok. Don't hate her ya she works for E so what. We don't know if she had an alarm or safe bolted. I feel bad for the stuff her dad gave her.

janalal4

53. How come there's a display of Michael Jackson memorabilla in back of her picture? Those look like some of his stage costumes

Posted at 7:51AM on Oct 18th 2009 by HumanNature

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/18/kardashian-home-burglarized/4#c22420147#ixzz0UI3XfgMs

I'm a bit sleep deprived(double shift at work last nite,NOT by choice, I might add;boo), but are we looking at the same pic here?? I'm not seeing MJ memmorhabilia(sp?) in this pic b/g here?????............No big deal, just curious?!

(Or, were you joking?, If so, I'M sufficiently embarrassed)

Maybe I should just go on to bed instead of trying to read & post this AM??(sigh). I'm afraid I'm hopelessly addicted to my 'balloon boy' coverage. lol.

Sorry ,'HumanNature'- I'm 'just not seein' it' this am.
(signed, confused?)

**HEY TMZ: "MORE BALLOON BOY, MORE BALLOON BOY"!!** lol

Anna

ahhhhhhhhhh what a shame........NOT.............. my neighbors house was broke into.... didnt hear about that.............. no doubt more drama for the tv show. ackkkkkk

Anna

and the stupid show is as worthless as they are ...... pull the plug.............

its irrelevant

@16..so true

..I tried to get a loan...they told me I was not borrowing enough.
..and you people think criminals are only on street..slaves!

that.is.all

GOOD. She's a busted piece of NOTHING.

Canadian bred

I agree, it's either a publicity stunt for the show, or Kourtney was in on it for insurance reasons, the Kardashians are media hoars, who leaves 100,000 dollars of jewelery unsecured in their home?? you can buy a quality safe for a few 100 dollars?? what a hopeless pathetic family, do not feel a bit of remore or sympathy for them,..how could you, especially with that trashy reality show they feed to the youth, and thinking thats how a normal family acts like. ..in away the jewelary was not really stolen for kourtney, because she did'nt earn it herself,

Zach Swan

Alright, where's Nick Prugo?

Jamfest

A burglary in a gated community sounds like an inside job.

CIVILIZED

too bad the robber didnt steal her HUGE GAPING VAGINA that she's been smearing all over this city.

Grouch

Where was nick prugo?

Insider

I'M SURE A SEX TAPE WAS STOLEN!

Chris

I'm wondering if any of these idiots have heard of a SAFE??

Lilarose

I have some vintage jewelry given to me by my mother (she is 95) who got it from her mother. Some of it is quite valuable (but not in much demand during this recession--) but I would be really sad if it is stolen. It has great sentimental value to me and is not replaceable. I would not make fun of anyone who loses cherished possessions. I have photos of my important jewelry. The police appreciate photos so they can have a visual when they check out stolen goods or look in pawn shops.