Biden's Wife

The Right to Bare Legs

10/19/2009 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Second Lady of the United States Jill Biden battled the cool NYC morning on Monday, by showing off her tan gams.

Jill Biden

Michelle Obama's ripped arms have met their match.

writebrain

Woo hoo! FINALLY! A politician's wife who doesn't have cankles!

The Seer

Jill looks GREAT. Chilly. But great.

Tazandra

Slow news day?

katie lady

Go Jill, I am 67, swim a mile a few times a week, take zumba classes, walk, do a pile of volunteer things and have a good time. I have received many compliments on how I look.. it is attitude, being involved, right Harvey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is my advice for every young person.. be involved, give back to your community in a way you enjoy and care about your friends and family and... get a pet. This is Jill's and Michelle's secret to the vitality we see; translates to good looks!

fussi

I've seen chickens with better looking legs.

that.is.all

Jill's hot for being elderly.

Jaybone

She's got, like, emaciated Hollywood starlet legs. Or old lady skinny bird legs. I'm just glad her husband had gone back to the tradition of having an invisible vice-president.

David M.

It looks like she's opening her legs far apart to let some fart expel from her used ass. See the satisfied look in her face? Was it because of the fart or because it was used? It must be a slow news day to bring her in focus.

Pat

Elderly? She 57 not 87!

Master

caniguessyourbreast.moogo.com

Amy

At least, she looks like a woman, unlike Michael Obama. Oops, michelle obama.

Grace

She looks just fine. Unfortunately, she is married to a clueless, hapless bozo. And I've seen the jiggle in MO's underarm area...also that woman wears enough spackle on her face to sink a battleship. Stop trying to make MO anything but she really is...an angry woman who has to have her makeup artist and hairstylist attend her every whim, 24/7. Still doesn't help much.

rukiddinme

I agree with 13 and 14!! MO is so not what the media is trying to cram down our throats and who cares about this woman and her spray on tan legs!!! gag....I'd rather see something about Jon than this!!! and that's saying something!!

David M.

Showing her legs like that and spreading them gets me hot. I'd do her!!!!

mike

Damn you losers cant find anything else to do besides running around and taking pictures of this woman's legs. Makes me think you dorks are just losers who cant get with the opposite sex.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments