The Hoff -- Coming to a Small Screen

10/19/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David HasselhoffDavid Hasselhoff's life sounds like a bad reality show ... now we find out it may indeed become one.

We're told The Hoff has a deal in place with A&E that is close ... but not quite done. A rep for A&E tells us, "We are discussing a possibility of doing a documentary series with David and his kids."

David's daughter Hayley tweeted last week, "The Hasselhoffs signed the deal with A&E ..... Get readdyy for it."

A Hasselhoff rep says the deal isn't signed yet.

Pamela Bach is the Jon Gosselin of this show -- she won't be appearing.

Quiet

...and some just keep progressing thru life no matter what obstacles they face....you'd think he was the bionic man not the life guard

rando

O brother, thats all we need.

Elize

My boyfriend has made a tattoo under his penis! I mean it is ok, but why he chose
www.designs-tattoos.com/tattoo-designs/flower/flower-ring.html FLOWER tattoo design??? Is he a gay or a bi or sth?

opi

OMG, this is horrible. I'm boycotting A&E for giving this worthless drunk a reality show.

Quiet

Elize.. you should be asking a friend that question... loser

Afan

Is it going to be about a car that drives you to the police station when you get behind the wheel drunk?

Andrea

The Hoff's already have a reality show here in England. Actually he's had 2. One with BBCRadio 1 DJ Scott Mills, and another with his daughters and him touring around London and the rest of the uk. It highlights what a nutcase he actually is by him carrying glossy prints of himself that he can sign and hand out to people as he pleases - which is often!!! The last episode airs this Thursday.

FlamingoNut

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I might as well just get rid of my television; too many STUPID reality shows about people nobody gives a crap about.
The insanity must stop...

doc murry

I somehow believe balloon boy,michael jackson and david hasslehoff are all tied togather ,,then you add dmx to the mix and I yell conspirousy for sure..then brittney spears comes into the room and now I am really scared,,

Cali MJ Fan

Why reward someone who has obvious problems with something that maintains his out of control ego?

Personally, I think he needs rehab and to get out of the limelight for a while. Nothing about him interests me and hasn't since Knight Rider (the original show, not anything since.)

mirff

EW.....

ilove95037

I've already seen how an alcoholic lives and dies. Trust me, there is ZERO entertainment value there. What's next for A&E - a reality show showing animals being put down?

daveytazz

enough said........

tommyr

Another freaking totally retarded "Reality" show. Just what we need, more high test stupidity for the masses. This country is so F'd up it's unreal......

Nix

A reality show featuring David Hasslehoff could possible be used as a new weight loss show as he's bound to start throwing up again and drooling over his hamburgers, or other food and that may help turn people off fast food! lol!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments