Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

Guitar

51. *Murray blames Jackson for financial woes

Murray may be selling story

Posted at 8:03AM on Oct 20th 2009 by tidbits

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/4#comments#ixzz0UUDPP7S9
--------------------------------------------------------
So' AEG did pay dr. Murray, as reported at Court Court-yard Live Press Conference, filmed by TMZ, but' Press Conference reports have no link to follow!

Attorney Next thing you know, the $150,000 payment was stopped and his two clinics were shut down from death threats from Michael Jackson fans. He had no money.

janalal4

63. good morning deb and janalal4--how are you guys doing today?? i havent been on here much myself with work and everything it just doesnt leave much time, and no news on the investigation it is becoming so frustrating at times, cant stand it!!!and i have had my granddaughter this week , while the parents are working and she has had a little cold going on.i have watched that living with michael all this week on hollywood 411 and i have seen it a dozen times, i shouldnt because it bothers me but at least i am seeing michael.. they also have had on fuse tv his music videos all week. its like we get nothing much on him thats of much interest in the investigation part of it, so i get a glimse of whatever he is on..when you guys watch the clips from the this is it movie, the parts that they show do you believe those to be michael himself, i have wondered on some of them??? it is just so hard to make some of them out its not very clear... ripmj-- sue from tampa

Posted at 10:18AM on Oct 20th 2009 by sue

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/5#c22461045#ixzz0UUCoQOLv

Hi sue & candy girl!
sue, I think that is MJ. I have also heard about all these body doubles but no, I think that is MJ. The faces look the same to me. His face btw does look 'skeletal'. I really hate to say that but it's his face, not so much his body, that looks so THIN to me. MJ's face is VERY distinct anyway, how do you find someone with a face that looks so much like MJ's? I've watched those clips several times & really think it's him. I'm not sure I really buy all this 'body double' stuff anyway.

I've been putting in a lot of hours at work as well. Christmas is coming! Money, money ,money! My daughter has had several back to back school projects too that I've been helping with as well. I MISSED EVERYBODY!

Michelle

I love you Michael!!!

janalal4

66. He may be too weak right now to do so but is he right-handed? Can he write to communicate with you & is he 'making sense'?

Posted at 10:22AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

You know, I didn't even think of that. I was only allowed 5 minutes with him because he has his family there and the total is 15 minutes so we take turns. I will ask the nurse about it tonight when I go up there, that would be awesome if he could communicate; he is right handed and I KNOW he comprehends what is being said to him, he just can't talk. Great idea, thank you!!!

Posted at 10:26AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/5#c22461202#ixzz0UUEQIQKk

Duh

Posted at 10:34AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Where could I find that? A toy store? A book store? Any idea? Is that like a "dry erase" board?

janalal4

72. HERE'S THE TICKET!! GET HIM A 'MAGIC SLATE'. Those things are wonderful for CVA patients! Get the biggest one you can find but something that's not too bulky for him to manage.

Posted at 10:34AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 10:36AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/5#c22461288#ixzz0UUG0K31B

Same concept as a dry erase board but the 'pencil' is attached to the board(less frustrating for them than constantly searching for a marker), they are usually a bit less bulky, no eraser required. These are generally thinner than a piece of cardboard & have a layer of film overlying the actual board itself which you actually write on. Then to erase, you simply take the film & lift it up & the writing is gone. Lay it back down on the board & you have a fresh writing surface. It's easier for them to manage with one hand compared to fumbling with markers, eraser, etc.

I would think that a toy store would be the best place to start. There are also specialty medical suppyl stores that stock special accessories designed specifically for CVA patients. Check with his insurance company as much of this is covered. A magic slate is an excellent item to start out with though.

nan

Duh

OK, I am supposed to be working so I am going to bow out for a bit; I will be keeping an eye on you guys though so you better behave. (smirk) It's hard to transcribe and be on my home puter at the same time, my fingers can't be both places at once - wouldn't that be nice LOL! If you need me holler, like I said I will be lurking, just have to get some work done. Good to see you again, glad you are okay!

Duh

Posted at 10:48AM on Oct 20th 2009 by candy girl

Not offending me! It is well known I don't like the Jacksons except for a couple of the girls. I was withholding judgment on Katherine because Michael loved her so much, but when I learned she made him pay her 200,000 or 250,000 bucks to make a rebuttal video for his trial, I WAS PISSED! WHAT MOTHER DOES THAT? So now she is in my doghouse too.

janalal4

76. one thing is for sure about mj ,he brings out the best and the worst in some people.the people who are paying to see paul anka i am sure are his fans .getting thru the casino is another story...joe jackson is charging money for fans to watch the screening of this is it with him?is that correct?why would any fan of mj want to watch a movie with the guy that would beat him into submission? then i heard the rest of them havent commtted to going to the premiere.i wonder if they want cash to promote the movie or maybe some perks like limos with the company to foot the bill...i dont want to offend anybody out there , but this family is a psyciatrists wet dream..that will be my last off color remark for the day sorry

Posted at 10:48AM on Oct 20th 2009 by candy girl

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/6#comments#ixzz0UUJK1KNW

"...a psychiatrist's wet dream". Stop it! No, don't stop, that was HILARIOUS! Not to mention, so true. Why stop? I just LOVE those 'off-color' remarks. This family is a complete 'HOOT'! Such comic relief from the tragedy of it all!

Guitar

"He's not able to work," she said, noting that he's stalked by paparazzi and has received death threats from Jackson fanatics who blame him for "killing" their hero. "He can't go to the office ... He has to run errands at night. It's almost like he's under house arrest."

Get a junker to hit that car, whip-lash, no Insurance, no
Registration Plates, no Smog Inspection, only a MD sticker! No
Police, afraid to rush the two Michael Jackson cops from milking the over-time, before California registration, sales tax for the Texas car must be paid' almost 10% of blue-book value, then car can be Insured, California can watch video and mail ticket if a CHIP has a second.

janalal4

77. Thank you for the info, Janala4! I will get one this afternoon before I go to the hospital tonight.

Posted at 10:50AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/6#c22461713#ixzz0UUKGgQKf

Totally fine! Just busy & the 'you-know-who's' were grating on my nerves. I poked my head in a couple of times but kept missing you somehow. I don't know how you get any work done at all frankly with two screens going:) I wouldn't! If you need any more tips for you 'lovey' just ask! I'm a bit rusty with CVA's but if I don't know it, I will FIND it! I feel for you & have seen so many family's dealing with the frustrations so anything at all I can do to help just 'holla'! Sending much 'love & prayers' for both of you.

Willie B.

I checked out the auction and they have some great stuff - also an Elvis guitar and two Hendrix guitars, and about 700 other things for sale. I'm after the Grateful Dead.

I'm planning on going to the sale - I've been to Mohegan before and it's a great place to hang out...and drink for free (as long as you gamble!)

nan

hey, wheres ohwell? probably still in geography class getting ready for the glee club ?

nan

dweezil..i called mohegan sun .they said it was nothing much .when is it .i would be interested in showing up too but i went through five people and they had no info.they asked where i heard about it and i said tmz.any more info