Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

janalal4

97. @76, You know what's a psychiatrist wet dream? People who have such empty,worthless existences,that their only high is gossiping about other people's lives, when they have no clue about what really goes on in their private lives.Living through others and gossiping is kind of like a kid in a candy store.I wish they could get sick to their stomachs after so much candy and get a clue,but unfortunately there is no connection between their stomachs and their brains.

Posted at 12:00PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Fiona

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/7#c22463336#ixzz0UUcHTLPo

Then what are YOU doing on here? Don't presume to know what goes on in our personal lives. Tend to your own. Those who 'judge' have usually got the biggest mess to clean up in their own backyards.

ADRIANA

This is definitely something MJ would have wanted and approved of !!!

Duh

101. This is definitely something MJ would have wanted and approved of !!!

Posted at 12:09PM on Oct 20th 2009 by ADRIANA

Hi Adriana, hope all is well with you today!

MJ's PYT

Fiona kick rocks..Janalal4 for my birthday i drove up to
Neverland..It was closed no for sale signs or anything.
Yellow grass.there was 2 trucks at security house..They didnt
come out or nothing.i took pics.I was there about 30 minutes.
about 20 to 25 cars came while i was getting closer to MJ..
and i did, i feel closer to him..it was spiritual experience..
But now its all i think about..and dream about

puppi

HEY TMZ WHY U DROP MY POST???
ARE YOU SCARED OF WHAT I POST HERE ABOU AEG AND SONY???DID THEY PAY
YOU OFF TOO.

luvmj

TMZ PLZ NEWS ON THE INVESTIGATION!!

Why aren't you sending out people to question LAPD??
There were obviously many many mistakes made on the part of the police the day MJ passed and why no explanation?

And PLEASE MJ's name was Michael Jackson NOT Jacko. You are encouraging name calling in schools and among children which is very disturbing. I think it is the Media and NOT MJ that is harmful for kids. My kid came and asked me who Jacko was! Please stop before it is too late. Children are our future, stop ruining them by implanting filthy concepts into their sweet innocent minds.

Hypocrites

while i was getting closer to MJ..
and i did, i feel closer to him..it was spiritual experience..
But now its all i think about..and dream about

Posted at 12:32PM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

puppi

HEY...people, yesterday on NBC. program i saw Randy Phillips
told the interviewer " MJ, wanted this doctor MJ,is a master
manipulator," I said what??? you M***F**ERs are the biggest
MANIPULATOR of all time.

ALL FOR MONEY,didn't you see MJ, was not looking well and was losing weight,what a crappy guy.

Duh

Posted at 12:41PM on Oct 20th 2009 by go back to the hospital

I think she means closer to him on a spiritual level. MJ said probably THOUSANDS of times that he loved his fans, acknowledging that he would not have made it to where he did without us, and TOLD US many times "I love you more". I have no reason to believe MJ was insincere; he was transparent. You on the other hand need to go back to the mental hospital YOU escaped from; having delusions that you knew what MJ did and didn't want. How the f@ck do you know? YOU DON"T BECAUSE YOU ARE A HATER WHO LIKES TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN COME IN HERE AND TRY TO PUT US DOWN. WELL GUESS WHAT A-HOLE, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK. How sick are you to come in and try to hurt people you DON'T EVEN KNOW! Yeah, I can hear the sirens and see the guys in the white coats coming even now, you better run before they catch you!

janalal4

103. Fiona kick rocks..Janalal4 for my birthday i drove up to
Neverland..It was closed no for sale signs or anything.
Yellow grass.there was 2 trucks at security house..They didnt
come out or nothing.i took pics.I was there about 30 minutes.
about 20 to 25 cars came while i was getting closer to MJ..
and i did, i feel closer to him..it was spiritual experience..
But now its all i think about..and dream about

Posted at 12:32PM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/7#comments#ixzz0UUl6cUI0

OHHHH! Lucky girl you are. I'd love to see it! I bet his 'spirit' is just EVERYWHERE there. Sad to think about yellow grass, locked gates, etc. The 1993 Oprah interview is the way I like to think of 'Neverland'. It was shot at nighttime but MJ had the rides lit up & running, you could tell the grass was SO green, everything just looked "fresh & alive"! Even MJ looked so "fresh", young, not yet 'jaded & tired' from all the media hassle. He was so innocent & optimistic about the future. Excited about where his life was headed, the prospect of a wife & kids, so much more 'relaxed' than he looked in later years. I also think of 'Neverland' during the time of the watergun fights he had with his sister Janet & all the kids that were swarming all over the place. MJ laughing & so happy! If I visitted 'Neverland' I swear I think I could look around & actually 'see & hear' ALL of that going on.(sigh) Well, I've made my eyes start watering up now. Good grief. I'm a sap when it comes to this man.

Duh

I'm a sap when it comes to this man.

Posted at 12:50PM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Me too. I think that's why I go after the haters with a vengeance. People tell me to stop it all the time but I feel compelled to protect his memory. That, and they are so idiotic that I feel like giving them a good spanking. As perverted as they are, though, they might enjoy that. Sick, sick, sick!

janalal4

109. You need to kick rocks right down to that mental hospital you escaped from. You will never be close to MJ. Mj didn't want to be close to any of you fans all he wanted was his milk (propofol).

Posted at 12:41PM on Oct 20th 2009 by go back to the hospital

Posted at 12:46PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/8#comments#ixzz0UUoroONi

Yeeeeoooowww Deb! That 'wicked tongue' is just getting sharper all the time! BRAVO! lol!

Hey 'hospital'! I think there's a new 'Balloon Boy' story up! Shouldn't you be over there getting caught up on 'Heeney-Hole' & his kooky family?

MJ's PYT

I got your hospital..I would tell you all to kiss expect i cAN
curse like the sailor i grew up with so i suggest you takes
mutha f--kin notes.Thats Deb its nice we all have each others
back..i meant spiritual..I felt his presence their, i didnt even
cry..Janalal4 yes i sat there and enjoyed the breeze and listening to others comments.their were old, young, couples,kids,
mountain bike riders.Just beautiful.I imaged it before green,
lit up, fullof kids, laughter and fun. MJ's smiling...
i had to go on you tube and pull up old footage last nite to
remember..Then Martin Bashir's Living with MJ came on TV. WOW...