Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

Debbie

Hello board glad to see you are ok Janala has anyone seen gs lately. Deb glad to hear Henry is doing better prayers to you both. Hugs to all others. Love and Justice to Michael and his children.

janalal4

Me too. I think that's why I go after the haters with a vengeance. People tell me to stop it all the time but I feel compelled to protect his memory. That, and they are so idiotic that I feel like giving them a good spanking. As perverted as they are, though, they might enjoy that. Sick, sick, sick!

Posted at 12:58PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/8#c22464958#ixzz0UUqFejLI

No. What they REALLY long for is that MJ would be the one giving them the 'spanking'!

Hypocrites

Hey Deb is your man henry looking as freaky as MJ is now??

Duh

Yeeeeoooowww Deb! That 'wicked tongue' is just getting sharper all the time! BRAVO! lol!

That's what happens when they piss me off LOL

Hypocrites

I got your hospital..I would tell you all to kiss expect i cAN
curse like the sailor i grew up with so i suggest you takes
mutha f--kin notes.Thats Deb its nice we all have each others
back..i meant spiritual..I felt his presence their, i didnt even
cry..Janalal4 yes i sat there and enjoyed the breeze and listening to others comments.their were old, young, couples,kids,
mountain bike riders.Just beautiful.I imaged it before green,
lit up, fullof kids, laughter and fun. MJ's smiling...
i had to go on you tube and pull up old footage last nite to
remember..Then Martin Bashir's Living with MJ came on TV. WOW...

Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

You make no sense at all. Maybe you need to read what you type before posting it because you make no sense what's so ever.

janalal4

120. Hey Deb is your man henry looking as freaky as MJ is now??

Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 20th 2009 by hahahahaha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/8#c22465078#ixzz0UUsR8A6M

Sick, pathetic f@ck that you are, don't think for one minute that everyone on here doesn't know what YOUR all about. You show your a@@ every time you open your mouth. Don't you have anything even remotely 'intelligent' to say about anything at all?? Have you no friends you can go 'play' with. Any old ladies you can push down in the gutters, any handicapped people you can roll out into speeding traffic or small animals you can torture?

Duh

Posted at 1:11PM on Oct 20th 2009 by hahahahaha

I should have known it was you hiding in the shadows like the coward you are.

She makes perfect sense.

Janala4, did you know that hahahahaha is my secret admirer? We smoked him out of hiding on the board the other night. He was praying for Henry to die so that he could have a chance with me, but unfortunately for him Henry must have gotten wind of it BECAUSE HE WOKE UP! LOL!

Hahahahaha, are you playing hooky from school today? Just to spend some time with me? Awwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet.

Duh

people you can roll out into speeding traffic or small animals you can torture?

Posted at 1:15PM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

ROFLMAO!

janalal4

I got your hospital..I would tell you all to kiss expect i cAN
curse like the sailor i grew up with so i suggest you takes
mutha f--kin notes.Thats Deb its nice we all have each others
back..i meant spiritual..I felt his presence their, i didnt even
mountain bike riders.Just beautiful.I imaged it before green,
lit up, fullof kids, laughter and fun. MJ's smiling...
i had to go on you tube and pull up old footage last nite to
remember..Then Martin Bashir's Living with MJ came on TV. WOW...

Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

Posted at 1:11PM on Oct 20th 2009 by hahahahaha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/9#comments#ixzz0UUuPOZN8

LOL!

'hahaha' is that all you got?! You better 'BRING IT!' on the MJ boards. Looks like you are horribly out-matched & totally outwitted around HERE! She just tore your a@@ up with one sentence & you don't even know it. Your sad.

Jan

Carol posted this on LKL:

This isn't an article. This is the photographer on a video. The link is

Please watch the whole video. It is so obvious that he is totally lying, But please pay CLOSE ATTENTION at around 4:08,he slips up bigtime. He says Chris and the other guys who were there that day and the other day.

what other day? this was all planned you guys.

Duh

Posted at 1:22PM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Yeah, sometimes it's no fun to banter with the haters because their level of intelligence is so low I almost feel like I am being a bully.

Duh

what other day? this was all planned you guys.

Posted at 1:25PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Jan

Thanks, Jan, I will check it out as soon as I can. I am supposed to be working but the haters keep hating and, well, you know me....I am going to try to be good and work for about 15 more minutes before I say anything. Note I said "try" LOL!

janalal4

125. Sick, pathetic f@ck that you are, don't think for one minute that everyone on here doesn't know what YOUR all about. You show your a@@ every time you open your mouth. Don't you have anything even remotely 'intelligent' to say about anything at all?? Have you no friends you can go 'play' with. Any old ladies you can push down in the gutters, any handicapped

people you can roll out into speeding traffic or small animals you can torture?

Posted at 1:15PM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

ROFLMAO!

Posted at 1:19PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/9#c22465655#ixzz0UUwd2aMR

Damn, it's good to be back on here again! lol!

MJ's PYT

HAhahahahahaha sit yo ass down...tmz stop blocking me cursing
its ass out too.New board up everyone. About Murray blaming MJ
for his financial situation..RIGHT....

Duh

Damn, it's good to be back on here again! lol!

Posted at 1:28PM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

LOL!! While you were gone a couple of people mentioned they wished you were here to tear up a particularly bothersome hater. YOUR wicked tongue is well known in these parts, and RESPECTED. Hehehe