Heene Family Disturbance -- The 911 Call

10/20/2009 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made to the Colorado home of Richard Heene back in February 2009 -- when cops went to check out a "family disturbance" situation.

Richard Heene

After receiving a hang up call from the home, Larimer Sheriffs Department called back -- and someone can be heard taking a deep breath and saying "I couldn't even talk after that."

The cop who rolled to the home filed the following report: "I was dispatched to a 911 hang up. Upon arrival I heard a man yelling at another person.

I made contact with RICHARD at the front door. I also spoke with MAYUMI inside the residence. MAYUMI had a mark on her cheek and broken blood vessels in her left eye.

Evidence photos taken. Both advised "nothing happened". MAYUMI advised that her eye was like that because "I had a problem with my contact.
"

harley-quinn

Have we forgotten that our world circles around Drama.. Seriously even if ppl are sick of hearing about it "persay". there are still many still into this story i mean they are still "popular topics". Besides honestly it's better than hearing about the Gosselin crew for once. The media will stay with the story til charges or fines are set in place. Plus isn't this what they wanted it's their own "reality" show w/out any scripts to read and minus the fame! this is better than watching my daily soap operas!

lost in lalaland

#28 Carl: That's a great suggestion!

too sad

knew it, probably beats the kids too .

abraham

Sad sad, YES (LOL). At least he would be separated from the rest of us. He can do what ever he wants to himself. It is when his insanity effects others that requires the rubber room and straight jacket. If he finds such a thing entertaining then that would be more evidence of their necessity.

Tricia

I want my 1 minute and 26 seconds back.

chrissy

This does not surprise me. I watch Wife Swap and saw there episode and this guy is very controlling and always yell sat his wife.

I kind of feel sorry for her. God knows how he treats her off camera , she is probably terrified to leave him

why?

Please get these people some help. For the kids.

Noneya

Thanks TMZ - that was a real time waster.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3