« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

10/21/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the frantic 911 call made by the wife of ESPN analyst/former Mets general manager Steve Phillips, when she discovered her husband's 22-year-old ex-mistress in the family's driveway.

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

According to police, Marni Phillips returned to her Connecticut home on August 19 and discovered Brooke Hundley -- an ESPN production assistant who worked with her husband -- dropping off a letter in which she confessed to having an affair with Steve.

In the call, Marni tells the dispatcher "I have a crazy woman who is involved with my husband and she's come to my house to harm me and my children."

Marni later told police that Brooke freaked out when she saw Marni, and "got in her car, put it in reverse and smashed the rear end of her vehicle into the stone column ... cut across our grass, avoiding the driveway completely, driving erratically over rocks and mulch beds to maneuver her vehicle down our hill."

Phillips declined to press charges against Hundley -- but released a statement saying he was taking an "extended leave of absence."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Quiet

What does a polished married business man with a job want with a porko,husky 22 yr old who could be his daughter? Gawd I hope his wife doesn't look worse than this chubbers linebacker chub.

Karen

Jesus Lord..... another one. Talk about horny men. Do they honestly believe that they will never be outed.

Learn from Elliot Spritzer people. He was one of the most powerful men in New York and now he is a "has been" and can't get an audience with a garbage can.

Julia

What this a typo?: "Marni later told police that Brooke freaked out when she saw Marni, and "got in her car..."

Marni freaked out when she saw Marni?

Simone

Some men need to have their you-know-whats cut off.

nemo

Wow, ESPN goes through baseball commentators faster than Harvey goes through buttplugs. This is the second baseball guy they've had in recent years have a sex scandal. I wonder if they'll fire this one like they did the last? He at least found a new home on the MLB Network.

nemo

Dude, I know you're stuck in Connecticut, but seriously, that's the BEST you could get?!?!!?!?

Heather

She is fugly-von-fug. His wife must be a real dog if that's who he cheated on her with. Ewww.....

Quiet

I cant imagine a young single man interested in this porko never mind an old married one. ok so she is chubby but aside from that she looks very greasy like she never washes her oily hair and she is not attractive in the least. Chubs ok but greasy and ugly-Not Ok!Put some lip gloss and mascara on and wash your hair and grungy looking fingernails homewrecker.

Karen

I take that back, he must have had a serious "falling out" with his penis.

Yikes!!!

nemo

Wait, that's a chick he has his arm around??

nightcrawler

Harvey expect to get sued over this photo. I just puked all over my computor and I'm blaming you for not giving me any forewarning as to the fugliness of this BBLBLBLAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

nemo

#6,

Actually watch his wife be gorgeous. This is normally how it goes....

Quiet

Ok my last visit under this pic.
Someone please get pics of this guys wife. We need to do the side by side survey of mistress vs wife? I am dying to see what his wife looks like after this. Maybe I will understand men better after I do his wifes pic.

uglywart

Wow...Steve!!! I hope you put on a raincoat buddy...

CINIC

Well,maybe she can suck start a Harley??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments