Letterman's Accused Extortionist Surfaces

10/21/2009 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Halderman -- the man accused of trying to extort $2 million from David Letterman -- was spotted at a Connecticut train station this morning, allegedly heading to NYC.

Joe Halderman: Click to watch
The camera guy asks Halderman how he's doing -- we can't tell if he says "Hey," "Great" or something else.

FYI -- Halderman has pled not guilty to the felony charge of attempted grand larceny in the first degree.

CIVILIZED

sarah palin is an evil whore.

Ooooo Noooo!

Halderman did a stupid human trick. . . come to think about it, so did Letterman and the bimbos he porked.

who has the facts? ME

This guy need to be in a cell right next to "balloon dad" and Jon Gosselin.
Regardless of Letterman's behavior, he did not break the law - Haldemann did.

Jack

Bet Joe was grateful for the balloon bunch knocking him out of the headlines.

MMAComments.com

POST #1 IS A HOMOSEXUAL.

Politico Pablo

I'm surprised he's not wearing a "Late Show" cap that he took from his former girl friend.

love her!

Excuse me, are you Joe Halderman? Oh, nice to meet you my name is KARMA....Jerk!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

This fool would have made even more money if he actually wrote the screen play and book about Letterman and sold it.

Jack

agree Paparazzo. Or just sell the diary to national enquirer. He probably would not have gotten two million but at least he would not end up in the big house. TMZ should do a poll of who is the bigger idiot, Joe or Richard.

mickey lou

I hope Joe airs Letterman's dirty laundry in court. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy who has made his living making fun of other people's dirty laundry

Kevin

No. 1 post is gay and just hates it when reminded that he will burn in hell.

Nonetheless, I'm wondering why what Halderman did would be legal if he had a screen play but illegal if he did not. Letterman did not break the law and Halderman did not break the law in obtaining the information. All he would be doing is sharing information with new organizations...in lieu of not getting paid to talk about something totally legal. I don't get it.

doc murry

umm its quite possible lettermen did break the law.As a boss, if he used his position to get sex from people under him then he did break the law.Depends on how he approuched the girls he screwed.this clown should have hit him up for lets say 500,000 and ol dirty dave would have just paid him im sure

Disgusting

Letterman hasn't been watchable for years, and now he's a creep too.

London not England

UM, I would like to cash this personal check for a blackmail of a certain well known celeb please??? I.D.? Sure, and could you please give me the million in small bills also please?

My address? Sure.....

Anything else?

Thank you...

London not England

I think Sarah Palin is a Moron also.....

Does that make me "GAY" also????

If you're going to try to Suck-up to the "female vote", at least get someone committed to their job enough TO STAY ON IT.....

versus "QUITTING" to make Money on a book deal....!
However, I guess Levi Johnston is going for the BIG BUCKS in a PLAYGIRL SHOOT....
Sarah would make a million if she posed for Playdude....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments