'Smallville' Actor Arrested in Big-Time Drug Deal

10/21/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Smallville' Actor Sam JonesOne of the stars of "Smallville" was arrested this morning -- after cops say he was part of a conspiracy to deal more than 10,000 pills of oxycodone.

TMZ has learned Sam Jones, who played Clark Kent's best friend on the show, was taken into custody by DEA agents who claim Jones was a "co-conspirator" in a series of major drug deals in 2008.

According to documents filed in federal court, the DEA claims Jones was the "Hollywood connection" in a plot to illegally purchase and distribute the oxycodone.

Jones has been charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute. He's due in federal court in L.A. later today.

If convicted, Jones faces up to 20 years in federal prison.

offcrgentleman

49. Went to HS with him...FHS Class of 1997...bummer

Posted at 6:10PM on Oct 21st 2009 by M
_________________________________________________________________

You went to Smallville High?? LOL

Janet

Ass.

TheMan

That picture is perfect for prison introduction.

balls

balls

Jessica

this little drug dealing freak deserves at least 20 years in prison.

Luan

Well, he's not on the show, has not been for more then 5 or 6 years. So it's former Smallville actor. And i say that Clark need to talk to Pete Ross about his drug deals...Haaa I'm Kiddin. I thought Jimmy was the one who dealt with drug issues on the show. Guess not! Smallville rocks, Sam Jones you'd have been better off staying... nevermind. Your character was annoying.

Greg

Big lips and a big nose...no, I don't see any stereotype there...

S

47. SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE HIM!!!
---
LOL.
Clark Kent will come and bust him out of jail, just wait and see.

Luornu

He looks like a total dirtbag. Ewwww.

jr

If this guy "one of the stars of Smallville," someone has to tell me what show I've been watching for the last five years that is called Smallville and has not featured this guy at all.

I guess Johnny Carson is the host of the Tonight Show still. Who knew?

Rachel

Let me be on the jury, I will let him off if he puts that sexy ass pucker on me! WHOO HOOO I couldnt even concentrate on the story with those luscious lips puckerin right at me!

r

another dumb ass! good luck in your next role!

Muckbeast

Uhhhhhhh

This guy hasn't been on Smallville for like 4-5 years.

That headline is a stretch.

Larry

ANOTHER BLACK THAT JUST DOESN'T WANT TO RESPECT THE LAW! WHAT A SURPRISE! THEY JUST AINT FUNNA DO IT!

Taya

Another black guy going to jail. He is now part of the statistic that 1 out of every 3 black men will serve prison time in their life. How sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments